Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tonya Zylka Johnson Loses Debate... Blocks Victor -- 16


Tonya Zylka: [redacted] you picking apart my posts and comments with your cherry picking reality shows you have way to much time on your hands. [REPEAT POINT]

False. Again, what I said the last time you accused me of having "plenty of time on my hands": 

"Fourth, unlike most here, I'm not a constant presence on Facebook. In fact, Dale sent me a PM mentioning that I had "been quiet". If I had plenty of time on my hands, I wouldn't be gone from Facebook for weeks at a time. 

"On a side note, I don't think that he sees me as being quiet now. 

"Raw data... The timestamps of each of my posts across days, weeks, and months would show that I don't have plenty of time on my hands. 

"Don't mistake my efficiency, and effectiveness, with conducting these debates as my 'cherry-picking' reality or as my 'having plenty of time on my hands'. To do so is akin to bearing false witness against me... Just like how many here are bearing false witness against the President." -- [Redacted]

I'm using Dragon NaturallySpeaking version 15 to generate my replies. I speak, and words show up on Microsoft Word. I get much more done, writing-wise, via dictation than I do via keyboarding.



No comments: