Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tonya Zylka Johnson Loses Debate... Blocks Victor -- 17

 

Tonya Zylka: [redacted] I continue to allow you to post to prove to the rest of the world that you took all day picking apart every part of this conversation to spin it to your point of view.. GET A LIFE YOU HAVE WAY TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS.

First, I posted on your thread from July 8, 2020, through July 10, 2020. How, pray tell, could I have done all of that on the 10th? Prior to you saying that I had already posted for three days. 

Second, no, it did not take me all day to generate my posts. It only took me a small fraction of the day. As I told Dale Johnson, I use Dragon NaturallySpeaking, speech to text dictation software, to generate my posts.

I get volumes done, "writing-wise", over what I would do via rapid keyboarding. I do this in a quicker amount of time.

All I have to do is speak and the words show up on Microsoft Word. Unfortunately, I would be in pain, in the hand area, if I attempted to type continuously for an hour. I would not even make it to an hour. Keyboarding/typing would end up no longer being the option for the rest of the day if I tried to type an hour.

My hands would be on "pain fire" for a good chunk of the day if I tried keyboarding for even an hour. As usual, you are advancing an erroneous assumption.

Third, this is not spin. I am taking your arguments, as well as that of those on your side of the argument. Then, I provide you guys with a point by point rebuttal. A common trend, throughout my rebuttals, is that "first tiered" information does not support you guys' arguments.

It's not spin when I point out, for example, the contradictions between what you claim President Trump said and what the transcripts of his speech actually say. 

Fourth, you're also wrong with regard to how much time I have on my hands. I don't. See the second statement regarding using speech to text software to generate my posts. A part of that reason is that I have limited time.

If you disagree with what I just said, with regards to what applies to me, understand that I have a first-hand observation of what I am doing. You don't. Unless you, or Dale, are in my vicinity, watching me in action, neither of you guys are qualified to tell me whether I have plenty of time on my hands or not.

The conclusion, that I have "plenty of time on my hands", to explain away the fact that you guys are getting destroyed on this thread? It's something that I would expect to experience in high school from high school students. Not from individuals who are in their late 40s.

Again, I've been debating your points, as well as Dale's points, repeatedly over the past few years. Don't you think that maybe, just maybe, responding would be quick? After all, I provided the same counter rebuttals to others who advanced the same or similar arguments as you. 

And, I'm doing this using speech to text dictation software. Not through keyboarding. Even if I did use keyboarding, I would still generate my replies faster than most people would via keyboarding.

The reality is that I don't have plenty of time on my hands. If I did, the timestamps of my posts on Facebook, hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month, etc., would show more frequent posts. They don't.

If you were to plot out my posting times on Facebook over the past few years, you would find that I post less than most people do. My posting memes have actually inflated the number of times I posted on Facebook.




Tonya Zylka: [redacted] Callie is right why spend my time watering rocks. I choose to grow!

If you choose to grow, the first thing that you would do is to simply let go. Let go of the things that you have no control over. For example, you cannot control what I do. You cannot control what others, who are on my side of the argument, do.

You would not request that people simply scroll right by posts that they do not agree with. You would not be expecting people to simply just read your posts and not rebut you... Or see your posts and scroll past if they disagree with it.

We are going to do what we intend to do. We control what we do. You control what you do. The best way to affect our actions is by controlling your actions. I explained that above with the rebuttal bringing about the counter rebuttal. You can't provide a rebuttal and not expect a counter rebuttal. Don't want the counter rebuttal (what you have no control over)? Don't provide the rebuttal (what you have control over). 

The second thing that you would have to do, to prove that you choose to grow? Don't make baseless assumptions about others simply because you disagree with them or simply because you want to believe what you are saying about them.

Claiming that I am a racist, an "ass", have plenty of time on my hands, etc., is you making baseless assumptions about me. Claiming that the President lies when the transcripts of his speeches contradict that claim is a baseless assumption on him. Assumptions of that nature are something that I'd expect to be the recipient of in high school. Not in the adult world. 

There are other things that you could do, to prove that you choose to grow. However, the above two pointers are a starter. 

The fact that you chose to block me does not indicate that you choose to grow. In fact, you missed the point. What is the point of watering something? The implication is that you are watering specific plants, and the grass, to get something that you want in the long run.

Watering rocks is a waste of time. Someone insinuating to you that you should not be "watering rocks" is akin to you telling people to just "scroll on" instead of replying. Shutting people out, blocking them, because they disagree with you is not growth. It's juvenile.

It shows that you know, deep down inside, that I destroyed you in the debate. It brought you to the point to where you saw yourself as losing control. In order to regain that control, you put me on block. This is a clear indication that I won. Your so-called "choosing to grow" is nothing but control, narcissism, anger, stress issues, disguised as "declared self-improvement".

However, you denied yourself growth by removing dissent. Now, you're not going to learn how to deal with people disagreeing with you. You're not going to learn how to "let go". You're not taking the other steps that you need to take to grow.  All you did was "regain control" of the situation that you lost control in.



No comments: