Friday, May 22, 2020

Debunking Randy Shipley's anti-Trump Argument of August 2019 Part 11

Questions that you refused to answer before are presented again. Understand that even if I don't get back to you tonight, tomorrow, the next day, the next week, the next month, the next year, I will get back with you. My counter rebuttals are almost as guaranteed as death and taxes.

One conclusion that you could draw from this is that I will continue to ask you these questions as long as you refuse to answer them per the parameters that I set. So here they are again:

Did any of these indictments involve knowingly colluding with Russian agents? YES [   ] NO [   ]

[As of September 2019] Did we have job growth after President Trump took office? YES [   ] NO [   ]

[As of September 2019] Has unemployment gone down since President Trump took office? YES [   ] No [   ]

[As of September 2019] Has unemployment gone down for minority groups since President Trump took office? YES [   ] No [   ]

Copy and paste these questions, and their yes/no options to your reply. Put an "X" in the box that represents your answer. Spare me any additional thoughts you'd want to add to these questions. Your failure to answer these questions will result in my asking it again in my next reply to you.

Note: Randy Shipley didn't answer these questions. The correct answer to these questions destroyed Randy Shipley's argument.

No comments: