Friday, May 22, 2020

Debunking Randy Shipley's anti-Trump Argument of August 2019 Part 5

Randy Shipley: - no facts, all fiction and conspiracy theories.

#zerofactsrandy #conspiracyshipley #questiondodgingrandy #noargumentshipley -- fails to answer a simple yes/no question with a "yes" or "no" answer. Randy Shipley didn't answer the question because he knows that the correct answer destroys his argument.

As I mentioned in my last post to you, your failure to answer my question in your reply will result in my asking it again. So here goes:

Did any of these indictments involve knowingly colluding with Russian agents? YES [   ] NO [   ]

Copy and paste this question, and its yes/no options to your reply. Put an "X" in the box that represents your answer. Spare me any additional thoughts you'd want to add to this question. Your failure to answer this question will result in my asking it again in my next reply to you. 

And another one:

Did any of those indictments involve obstruction to justice? YES [  ] NO [   ]

The same instructions apply.

Note: Randy Shipley failed to answer either of these questions per the parameters that I set.

No comments: