Saturday, April 18, 2015

Lyle Andersen Ignores His Golden Boy's Wars

Lyle Andersen: The Great Depression came to an end when our economy got railroaded by World War II. Great recession is doing better with out starting a world war. (STRAWMAN FALLACY) 

Again, you deliberately missed the point. In fact, without realizing it, your first statement here backed something I said in my previous post.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, the Great Depression resulted mainly from government intervention into the economy. World War II forced the kind of demand that was needed to really jolt us out of the depression.

Great Recession? The reality is that we entered a recession in the latter half of 2008, then we plunged into a depression in 2009. We remained in an economic depression until 2012.

"Great Recession" is a political play on words.

When used by the liberals, its intent is to tie this around President Bush's neck. The reality is that decades of government intrusion into the free market brought about this economic crisis.

For those that see that we had actually entered a depression, the term "great recession" is just a "feel good" moniker. Heaven forbid that your "golden" guy be tied to that depression.

As for starting wars... Have you not paid attention to the news?

Does "Libya" ring a bell? How about ISIS in Iraq and Syria? Do they ring a bell? Anybody paying attention to the news would know that we've been in a state of war throughout President Obama's presidency.

This is not about a "war" pulling us out of or into a depression or recession. This is about the negative, or positive, impact a specific policy has on the economy. THAT's what I'm arguing to counter your insinuation that President Obama did "something" positive for the economy.

Here's reality. The economy moved "forward" despite, and not because of, President Obama's policies.

Lyle Andersen: It just boggles my mind how hard-core Republicans think Americans have the right to demand a golden Robust economy going all the time. (STRAWMAN FALLACY) 

You mean, like how hard-core Democrats/progressives/liberals demanded a golden, robust economy going on all the time? They love to demand this when a Republican is in office.

Your actual statements on this thread counters your claim that you were taught to "stick to the facts." Nowhere in my replies on this thread did I "demand" a "golden robust economy" going on "all the time."

My statements were specific.

I said that the best thing that the government could do in relation to the economy is "nothing". That's a historical fact. [Redacted], [redacted], and [redacted] could tell you that I'm in favor of the free market controlling the economy, not the government.

What should boggle your mind is how you're a textbook example of a mindless drone... someone that simply repeats liberal talking head talking points in an argument instead of advancing his own arguments.

This post brought to you courtesy of Dragon Naturally Speaking Version 13. :D

Lyle Andersen: Sorry ,if you think I'm going read all that ranting you are nuts. Good night Learn the 4 W's of journalism. And keep it Short and quick.

You're not the first one to say that to me over the decade I've been debating against liberals online. You're definitely not going to be the last one to say that. In fact, my brother [redacted], and cousin [redacted], told me the same thing. I did what I wanted to do, which is the opposite to what they wanted me to do back then, and to what you told me here.

The reality is that like the majority of liberals that I've argued with... You can't stand seeing a logical, reasoned, fact-based argument destroying your argument, assumptions, and opinions. Especially one that makes you realize that you're wrong, or one that starts to make you question your own argument. The longer the response, the more you see that you're wrong, and the more you start questioning your own argument.

I guarantee you that if I were to use a similar post length, in an argument supporting your argument, you'd be congratulating me. You'd be telling me how I present a well thought out, reasoned, post.

Heck, compared to the other posts that I've generated, that last post was not "long." My brothers could tell you about my reply lengths here. But, even what they've seen is nothing compared to what I've posted elsewhere in arguments against liberals.

Normally, when people are taught to stick with the facts, they're taught to do the research behind the facts. They're taught to do a lot of reading in addition to that research. Apparently, you forgot that part of "sticking to the facts."

Your posts above fall short of the, "who, when, what, where, and why", also known as the 5 Ws of journalism. Not 4. All you've done was ask "what." So much for your claims that you "learned to stick with the facts."

I'm going to tell you what I told the others that made demands similar to yours. I don't accommodate those that I debate with. I'm going to generate however long a post I need to destroy your argument.

Lyle Andersen: [redacted],your brother [redacted] is basically ask me to be more open minded. 

Wrong, Lyle, I'm not telling you to be more open minded.  I'm telling you to actually do your research. I'm also telling you to advance an augment based on reason, facts, and logic.  I also told you to start using the facts, instead of just talking about "sticking to the facts."

Lyle Andersen: While at the same time Blame liberals for all that is wrong in the world. 

First, where, in in my posts, do I specifically blame liberals for everything going wrong in the world? Where?

Second, I didn't blame liberals for everything that was wrong in the world.  I accurately pointed out the negative impacts of progressive/democrat economic policies.  Those are facts, not opinion.

Lyle Andersen: Sorry that is way to simple an idea to fix what is wrong in the world.

First, wrong. The only "simple" I'm seeing here is your interpretation of what I said. You're advancing a strawman, you're addressing something I didn't address.

Second, it helps to understand what you are reading. I know for fact that a fifth-grader could understand what I'm saying here. I know this because I had a fifth-grader understand me when I generated things like this before.

If you cannot understand a post that a fifth-grader could understand, that speaks volumes about your failure at reading comprehension.

This reading comprehension failure argues against your claims of having learned to "stick to the facts." Hence, my demanding for you to advance the facts instead of talking about them.

No comments: