Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Chevalier Pointed His Gun at His Ex-Wife and Son -- an Interview

Hans Fallada: Dora Lee, on This Ain't Hell, you talked about him creating dating profiles during your relationship. Did he take those down? 

Dora Lee: He said, "I keep taking them down but someone keeps putting them back up!" Hmmm, I wonder who that could be!

Hans Fallada: Dennis (Denny) Chevalier appears like a violent man, has anybody gotten the police involved with his domestic violence episodes?

Dora Lee: I kept questioning him on why his son, who is 16 years old, would need his mother to stay with him when he would visit. I did not know at the time, the divorce decree states Dennis (Denny) Chevalier's visitation has to be supervised due to the fact he held a gun on his ex-wife and his son.

Johannes Hans Fallada: How was Dennis Howard Chevalier with employment? 

Dora Lee: He was working as an adjunct professor at CTU when we first got together. He was also doing his private investigator stuff. As soon as we started living together, I noticed he was having issues with students. He was under contract with them. I believe we got married and boom within the first month he loses his job at the school. Boom... he loses his job at the PI firm. He had 1 other job with another PI firm that lasted a month. Rest of the time, he sat at home saying that the economy was bad, that he could not find a job. I was working 12 hour days...

Dora Lee: Regards to his business, Chevalier and Associates, I wanna know who the associates are because the entire time I was with him there was no one but him.

Dora Lee: To fill in the gaps of his unemployment he states that he worked for himself. He wasn't working. He was sitting at home in front of the computer doing god knows what.

Dora Lee: What scared me to death was he wanted to open up a checking together and I went along with it. He said that's our savings for our wedding. So I'm putting in money all the time thinking it's our savings account. I look and he is using the money. He said he got confused as to which checking he was using. His next excuse, we need to replace our stuff with new stuff. He kept asking for money, he said he will pay me back when he got paid. That never happened.

HorseshoesandHandgrenades: He was working for a security company doing night shift and had had several "arrests" and altercations with bad guys before Christmas, all while still in the Texas State Guard.

No comments: