Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Chevalier Caught Spiking His Fiancés Drink with Valium- an Interview

Dennis (Denny) Howard Chevalier received his "PhD" from Kennedy Western, a non accredited diploma mill. After he received that phony diploma, he purchased this white smock and tried to play into his new "Doc Chevey" persona. 

Hans Fallada: Dora Lee, what would you tell any woman reading this, wondering if they should go into a relationship with Dennis (Denny) Chevalier? 

Dora Lee: Honey rum while you can, because if you don't believe all his BS, than you too will be accused of being bi polar and need to be medicated!

Dora Lee: I had to run for my life because I believe he was giving me something and making me ill! I was so sick I was begging him to take me to the hospital and he refused! I was in horrific pain and on the floor and he would not take me. Said I'll get over it! I have no proof but speculation, because as soon as I left him I was doing better!

Linda Kay: Dennis (Denny) Chevalier spiked his ex-girlfriends/ex-wives drinks with Valium. He's not a doctor. Yet, he doesn't hesitate to misdiagnose someone's reactions to his attitude. All he had to do was change his attitude, and to quit being a "slave master."

He's the common denominator behind the "problems" he accused his ex-wives/ex-girlfriend's of having.

What's even worse, he didn't care about what kind of reactions that Valium would have on the other medication these women were required to take.

Dora Lee: Watch your money! He will say, "Let me pay these bills!" All your bills won't get paid, and he would buy bullshit stuff as your checking accounts keeps getting over drawn. And it's okay if he spends 1000′s on shit, however there is no money to buy yourself a pair of pants for work!

Hans Fallada: HorseshoesandHandgrenades, you were dating him briefly did you notice anything during that short period? 

I can understand everything fedupexwife is saying... But during our brief courtship, his side of the story was very believable. He made this sound like he was the victim and his 6 ex-wives were the perpetrators!!

After a conversation of his ex's and realizing he had been married 6 times previously, my gut started telling me to watch out.

He needed validation on just about everything he posted on Facebook. He got upset if I didn't "like" a comment. Any time he posted, he was ALWAYS the first to "like" it be it picture or comment.

He gave me his "resume" on our first meeting.

I know this isn't a dating forum but ladies BEWARE!! I did look him up and found exactly what he said he'd done, I couldn't find anything derogatory. Just what my gut was telling me.

He continued to email me when I chose not to continue dating him. I ended up threatening harassment if it continued.

Glad to have escaped (by the skin of my teeth) having found the This Ain't Hell forums on Dennis (Denny) Chevalier completely by accident.

Hans Fallada: Flyonthewall, you met them, what's your impression? 

I met "doc" via internet. Very personable, engaging fella. Had many interesting Facebook chats. I actually met Dennis Howard Chevalier and Dora Lee while on a training trip to Dallas-Fort Worth. Afterwards, somehow the entire relationship drama became SHTF.

She had serious back issues that required surgery. All of a sudden, HE starts with the paranoia drama. When I questioned one of his Facebook posts, he'd private mail me to rag me for daring to question his posting 'in public'. Shortly thereafter, he blocked and deleted me.

As a health care professional, I found his claims, for having a PhD in psychology, a real stretch. There is NO WAY he has a PhD in Psych. most doctoral professionals have lots of educational and training materials for referencing diagnoses. There was nothing of that sort in the house.

Johannes Hans Fallada: So there you go ladies. If you're reading this because you have done research on Dennis (Denny) Howard Chevalier, and you're debating whether or not to have a relationship with him... stay clear away from him!

No comments: