Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Chevalier Robs His Ex-Wife of Needed Care, Medication, and Her Money Shortly after Her Surgery - an Interview

Johannes Hans Fallada: Did he stop being cruel to you when you got sick? 

Dora Lee: He kept stealing my pain killers. I was on OxyContin. I couldn't take the crap because it made me ill. He would take them and he would yell at me because I was out of pain meds. He would accused me of being the druggy.

Dora Lee: I was at work and I bent over to put my camera bag in the car and couldn't get up. The pain was so horrid they had to call the ambulance to come get me. By the time I finally spoke with Dennis, it was about 7 PM. I've already have been admitted into my room and it's about 7 PM. He was wondering where I was. I told him I was already in the hospital. He said, "You're in good hands, I don't need to come see you because you sound all drugged up and you won't remember if I'm there or not".

Dora Lee: He showed up 2 days later when he found out his ex-wife and son were coming to see me. They stayed about an hour and left, Dennis left with them. He showed up again to pick me up. We made an arrangement where I would call Dennis Chevalier when the doctor released me so that he could come over to pick me up. I'm now using a walker to get around.

Dora Lee: We get home, I'm doing good to make it to the bathroom and he wants to know if I'm up to cooking dinner. No you stupid fuck! I was at the doctor every 2 weeks doing spinal injections and I'm on hydrocodine. Dennis (Denny) doles them out to me. He claimed that they were highly addictive.

Dora Lee: But I seem to be constantly running out of them. He would yell at me because I'm out of medication, Denny demanded that my doctor needed to give me more of them. Well the insurance will only pay for narcotics every 2 weeks. He would yell at me because someone was calling him a fraud or a liar.

Dora Lee: During this entire time, a lady kept calling the house at all hours of the night. He said she was having issues, that he was counseling her, and that he has this clock running. He sounded like he was getting paid for his services for being a counselor. I said, "Than why are you going out to your car to talk to her". His BS story. He claimed that it was doctor patient confidentiality. That's another story how all that went down.

Dora Lee: A few months later they figure out, after many tests, that they needed to remove the discs in my back and fuse my spine. What does Denny do? He schedules a CHL class the day of my surgery. He walks me in, shows his face, and said I need to get back to him. He gives the phone number to the nurse and says, "Call when she is out". My surgery lasts 8 hours, and 2 pints of blood later I'm in worst pain possible. I've got rods and screws holding my back together now. I'm talking, I have high tolerance for pain... Morphine... What morphine, that's like water...

Dora Lee: Where is Dennis for moral support? No clue... He finds out that the ex-wives are coming to see me with his kids... He trots his happy ass back up to the hospital, then leaves when they do. I get transferred to a rehab... No Dennis... Ex-wives coming to see current wife with kids... Here he comes again... I'm in rehab, I had to schedule with him as to when he can bring the car up so they can teach me how to get in and out of the car. I had to learn how to transfer myself from a wheelchair to his car.

Dora Lee: Tell me, for a guy that does not work, why the hell do I have to make an appointment? I finally get home, I have a nurse that sees me every other day, and physical therapy comes to see me every other day. So someone is in the house every day. Omg... The wrath... how dare they check up on him!

I'm an invalid and cannot even make it to the damn toilet or the shower, the nurse helped me do those things. I cannot even pick up anything over 8 ounces! He was so jealous I was getting all the attention! Wanna know what he fed me? A TV dinner that he could throw into the microwave. Half the time I couldn't eat.

Dora Lee: I know I'm ranting.. But I'm sure most of you men, if your wife is having major back surgery... You would sit in the waiting room during your free time, or make arrangements with your work in order to be with your wife while she's getting operated on. Absent that, you'd come up after work, you do something out of concern. Not Dennis (Denny) Chevalier... I'm glad he wasn't there... But he could've showed a little concern...

Dora Lee: I was not allowed to lift anything heavier than 8 oz. He took his guns with him when he went on his supposed weekend guard duty.

Did he tell you I was in the hospital for 2 weeks when I had major back surgery? I couldn't make it to the toilet nor to the shower, they fused my lower spine and I have rods and screws holding my back together.

I wasn't allowed to lift anything heavier than 8 oz. He brings me home. He's pissed off because my doctor wanted me to have home health care. He bitched me out.

Dora Lee: Because he was worried that they were checking up on him and on how he was taking care of me.

How did he take care of me? I was home for 2 days, he had supposed MEMS training for 4 days. Left me at home with no food. Some people have staples... Like cans of corn or peas, you know the food you buy and never get to it, I didn't have shit.

Dora Lee: He leaves me alone for 4 days because of his MEMS training was "so important".

I didn't even have money in the checking account to buy pizza. He even took all the miscellaneous change. He took my pain meds, he figured out how many I should be allowed for 4 days and took the rest with him. I was having to call my doctor every week to have her refill my meds, because he was taking them. He was screaming and yelling at me because the insurance will only pay for narcotics every 2 weeks and fill it.

Dora Lee: He was yelling at me because of home health, they were invading our house. How dare they check up on him! He was telling everyone that the narcotics was making me crazy. That it was causing me to be bi polar. How could it? He hid the narcotics and doled out what I was allowed. Do the math, I was allowed 2 every 4 hours. I slept 12 of the 24 hours... And my doctor was giving me 120 every 2 weeks! I should be dead from drug over dose!

No comments: