Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Howard Chevalier Convinces His Dates to Marry Him Soon, he Can't Handle Being Nice -- An Interview

Hans Fallada: Ladies, if you're reading this, it's because you just did an internet search on Dennis (Denny) Chevalier. You're considering whether to go on a date with him or not... or you're starting to suspect that he's a bit "loco". 

The previous interview covered Dennis Howard Chevalier's phony military claims. Today, we'll cover his relationships with women.

First, Dora Lee. Tell us about when you met with Dennis Howard Chevalier.

Dora Lee: When we met, he gave me this sob story. First, a drunk driver killed his wife and baby. Then he married again, he caught this next wife in bed with another man when he "returned" from "active duty". He chased his ex-wife's lover down the street while the later was still naked. After the chase, he came back and kicked her out.

He claimed that his next wife was a druggy and that she left their baby with a sister. He claimed that this sister was a drug dealer who took the baby to Oklahoma. He said he had to borrow a plane. He flew over to Oklahoma and landed on a highway. He broke into their house by gun point, stole the kid back, then flew back to Texas.

Hans Fallada: When did the problems begin? 

Dora Lee: Once we got married, he changed. It was more of "I own you"! He wanted on my life insurance policy, and hounded me till he was on it. He wanted on my health insurance, and kept after me to make sure he was on it.

He kept us so broke, and he consistently bounced checks. I spent my money trying to cover NSF fees. His spending was out of control, he would spend 3 dollars for 1 patch and spend 7 dollars for shipping. No common sense!

Hans Fallada: What would you say Dennis Howard Chevalier's true nature is? 

Dora Lee: He is 100% narcissistic! I'm talking a severe case!

Hans Fallada: To be fair, Dennis (Denny) Chevalier isn't here to defend himself. He's in a padded room, beating the padding severely as if it was the women and children he assaulted. 

So, for the women reading this, could you give me an example of his narcissism?

Dora Lee: He sends me an email at work asking me why I contacted the Fort Worth Star Telegram telling them he was deceased? WTF?! I told him that I was at work and that I did not have any time to do that.

He forwards my alleged email to me. It was obvious that it originated from his email. He responded by saying that he was hacked. Nonsense, the real reason is that he likes the drama!

Hans Fallada: How did he treat your son?

Dora Lee:One time, when he thought I wasn't paying attention to him, I watched him swap out his own pills for my sons pain pills. About a week later he wanted to try to convince me that my son was trying to kill him. That resulted in us fighting. If I didn't follow his agenda and go with what he said, we were fighting.

No comments: