Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Chevalier Assaults His Ex-Wife in the Areas She Had Surgery on -- an Interview

Hans Fallada: What about fidelity? Did he at least stay loyal to you?

Dora Lee: On Mother's Day, he buys her flowers, with my freaking money!! He acts like he makes all this money... it was my money... I said if I'm buying this woman flowers, I could at least have fucked her so I felt I got something out of the deal! Omg... hell was to be paid for that comment.

Dora Lee: She told me there were pictures of the 2 of them on his phone! I made him unlock his phone and hand it to me because he kept saying we were both crazy and never to question his veracity. He has always been faithful.

I said, "If that's the case you have nothing to hide give me your phone!" I went right to the pictures and he ripped the phone out of my hand, we immediately got into a fight. Remember, I've got serious back issues. He grabbed me from behind and put his knee on my lower back while wrapping his arm around my neck in a choke hold.

I'm 5'4 he is 6'1 and outweigh me by 300lbs. He slammed me into the wall and I wasn't thinking of my back injury I was so pissed off... no man will ever hit me! I kicked him in his groin, he let me go. I called the cops! He sweet talked himself from getting arrested that night!

Ex-Wife "A" of 6: He never hit me, he threw things but never at me. He would get up in my face or back me up to a wall and try to intimidate me a few times. He knew the consequences of hitting me.

Hans Fallada: Why didn't he commit domestic violence on you? 

Ex-Wife "A" of 6: My XXXX was a XXXX...my XXXX knew people too. Dennis knew better than to hit me.

Hans Fallada: Meaning, Dennis (Denny) Chevalier is a habitual perpetrator of domestic violence.

No comments: