Wednesday, April 08, 2015

Dennis (Denny) Howard Chevalier Just Had Gastric Surgery, Eats a Hamburger Soon After Surgery -- an Interview

Hans Fallada: Did you have an opportunity to talk to other women that have met Dennis Howard Chevalier?

Dora Lee: His next wife married him the longest, she has her masters in psychology. So I guess that's how she put up with him for over 10 years until she wanted to leave. He went crazy and pulled a gun out... he used the excuse the medication from the cancer drove him crazy.

Dora Lee: The first time I got to be alone with Sharon was when Dennis (Denny) Chevalier was in the hospital for the millionth time. We sat in the lobby where she told me that his PhD was not real, that he was never in the Air Force and the reason why she is there all the time is because their son is terrified of his dad.

She said she tried to leave and he pulled a gun on them. She said she was doing the same thing driving over 50 miles to go get Bryan so he can see his dad, Dennis never put forth any effort. She said due to finances she couldn't go get him all the time.

Sharon said Dennis blames her for keeping Bryan away from him.

Sharon also made a comment, she wondered if Dennis was harming himself to get attention. She said she wouldn't put it past him. When I finally spoke to Sharon for the first time, this was Dennis' s 4th or 5th time being in the hospital in less than 4 months. They would get him straightened out. He would be back in. It got so bad the ER doctor was asking him if he was harming himself.

I was taking so much time off work to take care of him that I had to go out on family leave.

Hans Fallada: Could you give me an example of something he did to get that extra attention?

Dora Lee: His gastric bypass, was a fucking nightmare... His thinking is warped!

He has the gastric sleeve, was in the hospital for a week, he gets home... What's he do? Eats an entire hamburger... Dumbass the stitches haven't healed, only liquid for you! I jumped all over his ass! Forgot his excuse... Another time I was like, "You sure you should be eating that?" He said, "Well I want to see how much food I can eat before I puke!" WTF!

So, what happens, he destroys the stitching on his stomach, it adheres to his spleen, all the gastric juices ended up in the spleen and creates this horrid infection, he ends up septic... Almost killed him. He spends a month in ICU. Another 6 months walking around with a port with antibiotics, going in him 24/7. All because he wanted to see how much his stomach can hold so he can puke... FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT... I NEVER COULD...

Hans Fallada: Did Dennis (Denny) Howard Chevalier ever see how he caused you grief?

Dora Lee: The amount of stress Dennis put me through with the "gas lighting" yes, I did go to a psychologist, first time my shrink met him, she said, "I don't say this to many of my clients, but you need to leave him before he kills you". She gave me numbers to women's shelters, the first chance I got I ran.

Hans Fallada: Dennis Howard Chevalier claims that you're bipolar. I take it that this is another one of his elaborate stories...

Dora Lee: I've absolutely had it with the shit he is going around telling people that I'm bi polar and I refuse to take my medication. If I'm so god damn bi polar how am I to hold down a job for 15 years where he hasn't held down a job more than a month? If I was lucky, it was 2 months!

Dora Lee: He was constantly trying to convince me I was bat shit crazy. One day he sat me down to convince me that I didn't know how to articulate myself. I said, "If I didn't know how to get my point across my employer would have fired me a long time ago".

Ex-Wife "A" of 6: Well, being married to him could be a contributing factor...LOL JK. He has to blame someone for his failures.

Hans Fallada: The folks at This Ain't Hell identify Dennis Howard Chevalier as thinking that it's all about him. Your take? 

Dora Lee: Boy he loves attention! He has been in the hospital for one medical issue after another! I'm like no one can have the amount of issues he can have, even the hospital was asking if he was harming himself.

No comments: