Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Squirrely Wrath Has an Anxiety Attack Because This Blog Isn't Like the Demand Studios Sucks Blog

[quote]Squirrely Wrath
August 12, 2013 at 5:52 pm * Reply
Well, I was moreso referring the fact that he had to approve his comments. Sure, blogs have a tendency to request an e-mail, but most of the ones I've seen (including this one) post the comment instantly. That was more what I was getting at. [/quote]

Actually, you shot your "logical reasoning" canard in the foot with this comment. When it comes to facts, logic, and reason, there would be no need to fear posting under a non anonymous identify. I agree with facts, logic and reason. I disagree with bull crap. It was obvious that you were going to provide the later, and would rather do it under the veil of anonymity.

You were going to post what you thought was a "logical and civil" response, quotations used strongly, until you discovered that you couldn't post anonymously.

The purpose of my blog comments post settings is to force people to "sign their email/blogging identity" to their comments. I'm not a fan of anonymous posting. Like many other blogs that do the same thing, I'm cutting down on garbage, rubbish, spam, trolling, etc. I'm going to "moderate" the responses if they're to remain on my blog.

If you can't post here under an email or blogging entity, then what you had to say wasn't worth saying. Trolls refuse to post under a known identity, you're not that different. 

No comments: