Tuesday, September 03, 2013

CE_ClueBat Panics in Response to my Counter Attacks Against the Demand Studios Sucks Trolls

I zero in on who the Demand Studios Sucks troll/trolls could be, why she's trolling, and remind her/them that I'm still watching her/them. I also remind these trolls that I'm going to keep hammering them as long as they have a venue to keep taking swipes at me.

What ends up happening when I zero in on the trolls? CE_CluelessBatshit starts freaking out, Page1News style. "Threatening" CE_CluelessBatshit wasn't anywhere close to being a theme of my last batch of replies:

[quote]lol thebesig is writing again..
Post by CE_ClueBat » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 pm
I always thought this was berg, but who knows. Jeremy/thebesig/whatever is back to threats.
he gonna get us
writer-cubed.blogspot.com [/quote]

Page1News? Is that you? The only other Demand Studios Sucks poster, that I know of, that complained about me and "threats" was Page1News. What was that CE_CluelessBatshit? You're not Page1News? Then you need to calibrate your unqualified assumption about Berg, Jeremy and me being the same. Go back to Demand Studios Sucks Forums, and read where Berg and I flamed each other.

I know for a fact that neither Berg nor Jeremy is me. I'm not any of the other posters that posted there, claiming to be me, after I got banned from Demand Studios Sucks. After I got banned from the DSS forums, I left no other posts on that website.

The only posts I've made on the Demand Sucks website were the ones I made on the thread that I created as "thebesig" on the DSS forum. I'm not Berg, Jeremy, Saya, or anybody else there.

Only a stupid, gullible retard would fall for any claim that I made a post on DSS after I got banned from there.

Second, I said two things in my previous batch of replies that stuck out. These two things obviously got you in the jugular. I reminded the DSS trolls that I was still watching them. Another thing that I said was that I was going to keep hammering them until I'm into my 90s (2060s)... or until Demand Studios Sucks slips from the internet.

That's not me saying that my hammering you guys is going to result in you guys getting knocked down from the Internet. That's just me saying that as long as you guys fire in my direction, I'm going to keep returning fire.

Based on your reaction, there's a very good chance that you, CE_ClueBat, are behind most of the troll posts on the Demand Studios Sucks blog comment section. There's a good chance that you're behind the Jeremy and thebesig posts on the blog section of the DSS website. Heck, there's a good chance that most those troll posts, arguing against each other behind the veil of made up usernames and anonymity, are posts that you're generating.

You thrive on drama, and you have an interest in drawing traffic to a website you feel you have importance in. You're using that to make up for the fact that you're a failure in real life. I'll talk about that more in the following posts.

Anybody with a brain, common sense, analytical abilities, reading comprehension, etc, would see that my posts are reactive... whether I make these posts or not, and what I say in these posts, heavily depends on what you retards say and do.

I get you ding dongs every time I make these batches of posts.

No comments: