Tuesday, September 03, 2013

CE_ClueBat Force Feeds Crap Down Squirrely Wrath's Throat; Squirrely Wrath Spews it on Demand Studios Sucks' Forums

"I tried posting a reply - a civil and logical one about how there are worse things online than DSS, and that he shouldn't be so fixated on taking this site down." -- Squirrely_Wrath

If your marksmanship were anything like the assumptions you've made against my intentions and me, anybody wanting to commit suicide would stand right behind you as you're trying to shoot something right in front of you.

If you wanted to provide a civil and logical reply, you would've done your research. The first thing you would've done was actually READ what I wrote with the intention of understand what it is that you're reading. Nowhere in any of my posts did I talk about taking Demand Studios Sucks down. In fact, this is what I said:

"It's like what I said on the Demand Studios Sucks forums... even if I don't get back with you the next day, week, month, year, decade, etc, I WILL get back with you. I intend to keep hammering you retards well into my last days. Given the longevity in my family, I'd say till I'm in my 90s in the 2060s... or until Demand Media Studios Sucks slips from the internet... whichever happens first." -- Writer Cubed

Where, in that statement, does it state that I'll personally take Demand Studios Sucks down? Where you trying to justify your comment on the last statement? I take it that your non reading azz misinterpreted this statement:

"...or until Demand Media Studios Sucks slips from the internet." -- Writer Cubed

If that's the case, then you're an idiot for not being able to do what my 13 year old nephew could do... understand my posts with the intention of understanding what's being said.

Let me simplify this for you.

I'm going to stay at my residence until a hurricane takes the house down. By your interpretation, my staying at my current residence would "cause" a hurricane to come here and destroy it. If you were capable of understanding writing written so that a 13 year old could understand what's being read, you would've interpreted that to mean that I'd do one thing until something else happens that's... let me slow down for you here... something else happens that's... OUT... OF... MY... CONTROL...

You failed at an exercise that real writers easily do. A writer zeroes in on the client's theme in order to meet the client's requirement. You failed to understand what you were reading. Consequently, you pulled crap out of your azz and labeled it "civil and logical." The result didn't address what I was getting at.

"Apparently, the comments are moderated and it asked me to sign into my e-mail to post it." -- squirrely_wrath

That's because I'm no fan of "anonymous posting." If I were to allow anonymous posting, many retards will have a tendency to go full retard. Take it away Squirrely_Wrath:

"From what I understood, there was trolling going on." -- Squirrely_Wrath

PRECISELY!

"I think the phrase, 'don't dish it out if you can't take it' comes to mind. He'll dedicate an entire blog to trashing us, but he can't deal with the backlash." -- squirrely_wrath

You guys collectively attacked first, dumbazz. This is a continuation of that back and fourth that began on the thread that I started on Demand Studios Sucks Forums. I said this that thread, and I've said this repeatedly on this blog... if you guys keep firing in my direction, I'm going to keep returning fire.

I also indicated to you guys that I'll continue to do this for as long as you guys want to keep this up... for the duration of my life... or the duration of Demand Studio Suck's existence on the internet.

Again, with the exception of the first post I made on the DSS forums, every single post I've made since that first post... as well as every post I've posted against you guys on this blog... was reactive. Let me simplify this for your retarded, non reading comprehension azz.

I'm not actively going out to attack you guys. These batches of posts are a result of something that you guys said. Every time I do this, you people make retarded butthurt posts insinuating that I'm a troll, or a threat, or whatever it is your simple one brain celled operations could think up.

That statement attacks your claims of making a "logical" statement. Again, let "X" be something you retards say against me. Let "Y" be something that I said in response. What's happening here is an "If 'X,' then 'Y,'" relationship.

There's nothing "logical" about claiming that "X" is the backlash to "Y," when it's "X" that's causing "Y." Pull your head out of CE_ClueBat's azz and use it for something other than her butt plug for a change.

I think the phrase "Do as you preach" comes to mind. My series of posts constitute the backlash. You retards are attempting to dish out what you can't handle. You guys ganged up on other writers, bullied them, and chased them away... or caused them to get banned.

Instead of disappearing like most of the others, I stood my ground and returned fire. You people can't handle that. After you retards bullied the others that didn't fit into your norm, I'm making you retards experience the very thing that you guys dished out.

I guess it's OK, in that one brained celled operation in your head, if you guys attack others... but not OK for others to attack you.

You people sound like you guys can't take what you people dish. That phrase is accurate when applied to you. Quit accusing me of being like your retarded buddies and you.

"Frankly, I think it's hilarious that someone thinks their open scrutiny will somehow take down a site that, when you boil it down to the foundations, was started as a venting place for annoyed DMS writers/CEs." -- squirrely_wrath

Again, where, in my series of posts, do I specifically say that I intend to take down Demand Studios Sucks with my scrutiny?

What part of my "I take sadistic pleasure in destroying your arguments" commentaries did you not understand? Are you that retarded that you can't understand simple English that someone in grade school could easily understand?

Do I need to hire a retard interpreter that'd hopefully translate what I say, into retard terms, so that you could hopefully understand what I'm saying?

I take sadistic pleasure in exposing you people's stupid, retarded, line of reasoning... I take sadistic pleasure in basically showing you guys that you don't know what you people are talking about. Why would I try to remove the source of that amusement?

There's nothing logical and civil about what you said. Both logic and common sense would've shot your assumption down. Go back and look at the posting dates on this blog, pay attention to what you're reading, then go back to the drawing board. Force that one brain celled activity of yours to do its job instead of trying to take you over... or you'll threaten it with a bottle of beer.

Or... did you just go by what ClueBat said, then, like a lemming, plowed through like the other lemmings, just to "drown"? If that's the case, pull your head out of ClueBat's azz before you end up breaking your neck when ClueBat rapidly turns the corner.

"Granted, I'm not too familiar with this guy, as I tend to scurry up into a tree when a flamewar starts." -- squirrely_wrath

Since you're admitting that you don't know me that much... that fact proves that you don't have a leg to stand on when trying to provide a "logical or civil" response to anything that I say. How could you do that when you don't know the person that you're addressing? Reading my blog posts would've given you hints about how, and why, I do the things that I do. That would've saved you from making assumptions about what my intentions are. It also would've influenced how you would've responded... or whether you responded or not.

You don't have a leg to stand on assuming what my intentions are if you're not familiar with me.

No comments: