Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Real Writers can Easily Read My Posts

Heck, those with just a 6th grade level of education could easily read through my posts without thinking that they're "tedious." When retards, who allegedly have a high school diploma or a GED, say that they can't get through my posts, they're really saying two things.

[quote]Re: lol thebesig is writing again..
Post by Water's Fine » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm
    [quote]That does kind of sound like berg...[/quote]
Maybe, I can sort of see it. Except I never had a problem reading Berg's posts and can't get through this guy's. Tedious. [/quote]

Two groups of people tend to complain about my posts. The first group, that claims that they can't get through my posts, tend to heavily disagree with me. Since they know that they can't mount an attack against me, or that they'd be held accountable for what they say to me, they resort to that, "He writes too long, I can't understand, or get through what he's saying," canard.

The second group consists of teenagers, who think they know everything, who tone out what their parents say when those parents give them real advice based on real world experiences.

Both groups are more interested in protecting their ego from all attacks of reason. This results in both groups reacting similar in the face of a fact based assault.

Anybody that thinks that I'm Berg, Jeremy, or any troll that posts on DSS is an idiot that falls for phony claims hook, line, and sinker. I won't be surprised if these retards went up to a phony veteran, and genuinely thanked him for his "service." But again, what does one expect from idiots that have nothing in their brain vacuum other than a monkey banging cymbals together?

No comments: