Tuesday, September 03, 2013

CE_ClueBat Misses the Point Behind my not Posting Here for a Long Time...

CE_ClueBat: lol thebesig is writing again.

Correction, I've been writing, but not on this blog. Now, why is it that I hadn't posted on this blog for months? Is it because there has been an absence, in months, of idiot posters attacking me directly or indirectly?

Nobody said anything on the Demand Studios Sucks blog that constituted being a swipe against me. Nobody said anything for months. Since nobody, on the DSS side, took swipes at me, there was no need for me to say anything. How could I... if there were no Demand Studios Sucks posts that took swipes at me?

This goes back to my previous comments on this blog, using a simple logic argument that's alien to people like Squirrely Wrath.

Let "X" be what the retards on Demand Studios Sucks say against me. Let "Y" be my response. If "X," then "Y." By logical extension, if not "X," then not "Y." The second relationship took place over six months. "X" didn't happen for months. When "X" didn't happen, "Y" ended up not happening.

Folks, this is simple common sense. This isn't rocket science.

Squirrely Wrath, thinking that he "had" a "logical" response, missed that simple logical relationship. He blamed "Y" instead of blaming "X." I've detailed this in my reply to that DSS zombie.

Only an arrogant idiot would assume that my writing is restricted to this blog, or to the content writing world.

Two to three times a month, I monitor the DSS zombies on Demand Studios Sucks. I copy and paste their idiotic replies on a MS Word document. Then, as time progresses, I generate replies to those idiotic DSS zombie comments. I don't spend an entire block of time doing this, but do this little by little throughout the month. Compared to the total productive time I have in the day, the amount of time I spend doing this is "chump change."

I take sadistic pleasure in destroying DSS zombie commentary. One of the things that I do is say things that causes these DSS zombies to go in a frothing frenzy. Unlike the DSS zombies and the time they have for their comments; however, these exchanges aren't as high as a daily priority as my other real world priorities.

The only advantage these DSS zombies have, over real writers and over people with jobs, is time to consistently post on Demand Studios Sucks... or to this exchange.

I laugh at how predictable these retard DSS zombies are. I also laugh at how I could push their buttons, and get them to do exactly what I'd predict they'd do. I do this in and out of my other activities, to help approach these other activities with a fresh mind. This makes for a perfect, amusing, break from my other writing and other activities.

I'm hoping that someone at Demand Studios Sucks would notice the obvious... the posting dates of my series of batches. Anybody with reading comprehension abilities would notice that I rarely spend time on this blog, during the month, slamming DSS zombies. When I do post, I generally post once or twice a month, and in batches.

These posts are reactive. In other words, I'm not going out of my way to give DSS zombies a hard time. If the DSS zombies take swipes at me, I'll have something to say in response. If they don't take swipes at me, I won't have a post to generate, attacking them back. What ultimately happens depends on them.

Only a retarded education failure would label this as my getting "backlash."

People with their heads up their own azzes, or up CE_ClueBat's azz, will assume that I'm "going out of my way" to mess with the DSS zombies... unprovoked. Now, if they'd only pull their heads out of that azz, remove their horse-blinders, and use their heads as something other than a butt plug, they'd realize that my series of replies constitutes the "backlash." Not their replies.

They'd also realize that unlike them, I've got more important things to do than to go out of my way to attack people that claim to be writers... without being attacked first. In the later case, I'd zero in on those retards, and not on some random DSS poster.

However; generating my counter rebuttals helps put a break in things, and recharge me, when I'm doing other productive activities. That's justified, I'm standing up for my self. I didn't go out of my way to attack someone unprovoked.

If they were real writers, writing for clients, they wouldn't be wasting their time attacking anybody else. Real writers don't attack other writers unprovoked... and real writers won't label a "retaliatory strike" as someone's going out of their way to be a troll... starting things up without a real reason.

I'm confident that as these DSS zombies get busy with real writing, or with real jobs, they'll see their trolling activities as a waste of time.

No comments: