Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Demand Studios Suck's Jeremy Imposter Admits to Sexual Perversion

I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of CE_ClueBat's sock puppet posts:

[quote]Originally posted by Jeremy Briggs
August 12, 2013 at 5:17 pm * Reply
It is me! Captain Pig Phuquer. I'll fly an airplane into the ground for ya. Or ya can read about my hangover cure -- I gulp semen!
Check it out:
[/color]

Hint to the idiots that think that I'm Jeremy Briggs... I'm not Jeremy Briggs, and that's not my twitter account.

The troll that's speaking as Jeremy Briggs on the Demand Studios Sucks blog is very truthful... about her. Those are her activities during the times she's not trying to get traffic to websites that she trolls. She can't fly a plane, even if it's a paper plane that she made. Of course, there are exceptions, like if you crumple her paper plane and throw it.

She didn't have to tell us about the fun that she has with farm animals, but she doesn't have anybody in real life to listen to her.

As much trolling as she does on Demand Studios Sucks, I'm not surprised that the only friends that she has are farm animals... and the voices in her head. The farm animals don't argue back with her when she's doing what she said she does with them. 

No comments: