Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Mathematically challenged CE ClueBat Assumes That I Spent the Whole Year on This Blog and on Reading Demand Studios Sucks

Math, in addition to Logic, destroys this DSS zombie's reasoning:

[quote]Postby CE_ClueLessBatS*t » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:37 pm
lol "I save lives. I keep thebesig off the streets."[/quote]

"He's clearly an unhinged military dude with an M-16." -- Page 1 News

Actually, you save lives by staying indoors. Heaven forbid that you go outside and cause drivers to pay attention to you... out of morbid curiosity... and not to their driving. With you remaining indoors, these drivers won't get distracted and will focus on their driving.

As for "keeping me off the streets," what do you base that on?

Since I made those September 3, 2013 posts, I've done many things that involved being on the streets. One of them is making a long distance road trip. Another one involves 6 to 10 mile back pack weighted run days alternating with 2 mile swim days. Since September 3, I had spent a night in a haunted room, and have captured ghost activity in photos taken in that room... I wasn't actively being a ghost hunter.

I had to "be on the streets" to get there. Need I go on?

Since you people can't do math, and since you people are common sense challenged, you guys assumed that my posting a series of posts... all on September 3, with the previous series taking place in July 29... constituted my spending a lot of time on the computer simply addressing you idiots.

I swear; you people's action builds on my suspicion that you people's sole purposes in life is to serve as oxygen converters. If you guys got any dumber, you guys would start photosynthesizing. 

No comments: