Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DSS Zombie Squirrely Wrath Volunteers Free Writing Content to Demand Studios Sucks

"Granted, I'm not too familiar with this guy, as I tend to scurry up into a tree when a flamewar starts." -- squirrely_wrath

Yet, when caught in the flame war, fails to scurry up into a tree like he said he would. This person can't get his own actions straight. This calls the validity of his other statements into question.

    [quote] Postby squirrely_wrath » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 am

I think I'll put that down on my resume as "Volunteer Work". We need to think of a formal award name for this to make it sound legit, though.[/quote]

The only "volunteer work" that I see you people doing is giving free content to the Demand Studios Sucks website. Fresh new posts/content helps a website out, and you guys... "professional" writers... are giving DSS content for free. If you want a formal award for the time you spend providing free content, talk to the Demand Studios Sucks administrators... it's their website that you're benefiting. 

No comments: