Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Demand Studios Sucks Zombie Doesn't get it--What Part of the Cause and Effect Concept Does This Retard not Understand?

How stupid could a group of people get? It appears that these Demand Studios Sucks Zombies' main purpose in life is to serve as oxygen converters. If undercover, BurnCEs, Devil_youknow, squirrely_wrath, and CE_ClueBat get any dumber, they'll start photosynthesizing.

What's even worse? These retards attack a war veteran in the month containing the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Hmmm... Page1? Is this you?

[quote]Postby undercover » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:15 pm
At great risk of giving thebesig attention, the last mentions of him here spurred a plethora of -- um, I'm not sure what to call it. :P I don't have time to read through it all right now, but it looks like it might provide entertainment.[/quote]

What part of, "I'll return fire" didn't you understand? How many times do I have to mention that before you people's thick sculls register the cause and effect? If you idiots fire in my direction, I'm going to fire back in your direction. It's that simple.

Again, let "X" be DSS zombies attacking me. Let "Y" be my counter attack. If "X," then "Y." If not "X," then not "Y." That's how it has been, that's how it's going to be... indefinitely.

Giving me attention on Demand Studios Sucks isn't the risk. The risk is you buddy f*ing the rest of the retards that posted right after you on that thread.

Your response is typical of a retard that starts slinging crap... but then finds oneself unable to hold on to an argument when the response comes back. The mere fact that you've read my blog updates... despite the fact that I don't actively advertise this blog... speaks volumes of how weak you people are.

I control every cubic inch of your heads. 

No comments: