Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Squirrely Wrath Proves Himself Wrong Again

"Granted, I'm not too familiar with this guy, as I tend to scurry up into a tree when a flamewar starts." -- squirrely_wrath

Here he is, proving that statement wrong once again:

   [quote]Postby squirrely_wrath » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:30 pm 
[quote]BurnCEs wrote:LOL thebesig's posted another batch. I've noticed he publishes his insane-a-grams about once a month, presumably at the same time his meds run out.
    I particularly liked his "About Me" page:
        [quote]Please leave your name, and a number I could reach you at, after the the beep so that I could get back with you as soon as I can.[/quote][/quote]
Hate to sound trollish, but...ESL, anyone? See Graf Notes....is that you? :shock:[/quote]

Actually, that's a variant of a statement that's usually said in a phone message. You know, the part about leaving your phone number so that the other person could get back to you? That's almost like trying to tie me to anyone that has said, "Enjoy your trip," or "Good luck on your trip!"

That's not the same thing as people saying the same thing, in tone, context, thought, structure, etc, like many of the sock puppets. 

No comments: