Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Demand Studios Sucks Sock Puppets Argue With Each Other

[quote]Jeremy Briggs
October 18, 2013 at 2:58 pm * Reply
I'm watching you retard butt munchers. I'll blog about you. So there.
Soon as I learn how to fly a plane with a hangover.[/quote]

First, I don't post on the Demand Studios Sucks blog comments section. If I have something to say, I'd say it on this blog. It's obvious, though, that you're the same person that posts under the other aliases on that website.

Second, are you that desperate for attention that you end up responding to yourself? Or, is this an attempt to provide free, new posts to Demand Studios Sucks? I wouldn't be surprised if you're trying to trick others to post there. DMS is the only place you feel relevant in the world. You love to go there and start some drama.

For a journalist, you seem to waste a lot of time having a self conversation with your sock puppets. 

No comments: