Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Profile of the Demand Studios Sucks Agitator

What do Page 1 News, Just Browsing, Undercover, and CE Cluebat have in common? They have something to do with journalism. Now, there is a Demand Studios Sucks poster that brags about her journalism. That person is behind those four accounts... as well as other DSS zombie accounts.

Now, who is this agitator?

Like I said before, this person isn't relevant in her real life. To make up for that, she plays games on Demand Studios Sucks in order to gain some relevancy. This gives her a sense of "control." As part of this "control," she'll exaggerate information, mostly as a liar. Lying for her is natural. If she has access to the facts, she'll exaggerate and manipulate them as well.

This person's main DSS zombie identity doesn't get involved with the drama that she starts. She creates sock puppets for that.

She'll get people to react a certain way on the website, then sit back and watch from the sidelines. To her, this is a way to drive more traffic, viewing and posting, to DSS. The more audience and traffic, the better it is in her mind. DSS is her little fiefdom.

Many of the posters, in the blog response section, have accurately identified the sock puppets under the same puppet master's control.

Who is this puppet master?

Find someone, on Demand Studios Sucks, that acts "normal," as if she's just "stumbling" onto the fiasco. This someone is associated with journalism, associated with travel, and is interested in keeping DSS afloat. This person will have pictures containing things associated with travel in her avatars, or blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! It's been awhile since I've read your blog. I did a quick read today and wanted to let you know some things. First off, the Page1News avatar/moniker has been laid to rest. She officially died sometime in late 2010, so if anyone is posting as P1N, it isn't me.

I don't have a beef with you or anyone connected with DMS. And I certainly don't spend much time in the DSS forums and haven't for quite awhile. DMS doesn't even register on my list of priorities

I recently stopped into the DSS forums, only to find the same old song and dance. But, I assure you, P1N was not ever a moniker that anyone else used (at least that I was aware of). You already know me by name, so you easily can look me up and see what I've been up to the last few years.

I honestly don't know if all the DSS forum posters are one in the same, but I do know that P1N was just me, and I absolutely have no interest in pot stirring on the site or any vested interest in keeping the site up. So, if you are trying to pinpoint a lone DSS puppet who runs/posts on the site, it's not me.

Keep on rockin'! \m/