Monday, July 29, 2013

Demand Studios Sucks Trolls... I'm Still Watching You!

Almost at the 6 month mark...

I didn't post anything on this blog for almost 6 months before the first butthurt comments rolled in... Days before the 6 month mark, these loser trolls take swipes at me on the Demand Studios Sucks blog comments section.  I've gotten these trolls so good, that I still own every square inch in their empty heads.

Message to these trolls (one to three people), do know this. I don't give up, as these new series of posts show.

It's like what I said on the Demand Studios Sucks forums... even if I don't get back with you the next day, week, month, year, decade, etc, I WILL get back with you. I intend to keep hammering you retards well into my last days. Given the longevity in my family, I'd say till I'm in my 90s in the 2060s... or until Demand Media Studios Sucks slips from the internet... whichever happens first.

I have so much power and influence over these retards that they'd still feel the need to take swipes at me... without my having to do anything for months.

This tells me that they either don't have brains, or that they just have one brain cell, and it has gone out to lunch. It also tells me that these people aren't real writers. A professional writer is so focused on things related to their writing business, that they hardly have time to take swipes at other writers. Most of the professional writers have better things to do. They know that the time they spend trolling blogs is time that could be spent writing for a client...

...unless clients, needing writing related work, won't have anything to do with these sock puppet creating knuckleheads.

One of these dummies doesn't realize it, but every time she posts, she gives a little of her DSS zombie persona away.

This troll is a woman that thrives on drama, and creates it wherever she goes. She couldn't hack it as a writer, so she'll lash out at those who still have writing use for the writing world. She's a loser in real life. Unable to succeed like most people, and living a boring life, she goes to the one place where she could feel relevant... Demand Studios Sucks. Normally, when she looks at her own life, and her accomplishments, she gets demoralized. She can't hack it in the writing world, so she lashes out at those that are still earning a living as writers.

She's like yesterday's back page... forgotten unless you need someone to f*k with.

Most of the people on Demand Studios Sucks have moved on to other writing. Some of the washouts, from the writing world, are still stirring up drama on the DSS blog comments section. 

No comments: