Monday, July 29, 2013

Demand Studios Sucks Butt Pirate Comes out of the Closet...

[Quote] Originally posted by a double phony: Phony "the besig," and phony veteran... aka the Demand Studios Sucks Butt Pirate
The Besig
May 10, 2013 at 8:10 am * Reply
Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.
Actually, that would apply to me. I've had so much Army semen pumped up my ass it's backed into my brain and now it's coming out of my mouth.
As for What Up Peeps, I am LOLingabout your critique of anonymity.
Jeremy Briggs. Douchebag Royale.[/quote]

Actually, the only thing that'd apply to you is the butt pirate portions of that quote. You're not "the besig" and you're not in the Army. You come across as someone that'd be too stupid to pass the ASVAB test to get in. Or, if you did pass the ASVAB (with a low score), someone that didn't have enough common sense, or drive, to make it out of OSUT/BCT.

Shame on you for insinuating that you're in the military. Not only are you a retard, you're also a phony veteran.

Here's what you sound like when you say the above:

"Actually, that would apply to me. In exchange for being allowed to live in my mom's basement, I have to serve as her toilet. She has used me so much, that I'm spewing her crap all over the Demand Studios Sucks blog comments section." -- Demand Studios Sucks Butt Pirate Poser Soldier

Fixed to reflect reality. 

No comments: