Monday, July 29, 2013

Demand Studios Sucks Pole Smoker Troll Spits Cum on the DSS Blog Comments Section

[quote]The Besig's Worst Nightmare
May 9, 2013 at 6:23 am * Reply
Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.
Maybe one day you'll be funny and intelligent enough to join the forum and take part. Until then, you can suck a few more sweaty Army d1cks.[/quote]

I'm sorry, you're nowhere near to being my "worst nightmare." Do understand this. I enjoy the fact that while I'm carrying on with my writing and other life, you retard trolls are still butthurt. Despite my not posting on this blog for almost half a year... as of the time the above quote was made... you're still making butthurt comments against me.

You have to do research and use analytical thought in your posts before you get on someone's case for allegedly "lacking" intelligence.

You can't be anyone's nightmare as long as you have your head shoved so far up your azz, you need a glass belly button to see.

You should've nick named yourself, "The funniest azz clown." 

No comments: