Sunday, March 04, 2012

DSS Watcher's Butt Hurt Over Demand Media Studios' Jeremy


[quote] DSS Watcher
February 29, 2012 at 5:39 pm
Edited to add:
Because I, Jeremy, closeted homosexual and incompetent flyer of airplanes, am far too busy following every post on these boards that I hate so much while I fap, fap, fappity fap. Just like that.
Women scare me, so I hide behind my computer and talk like a tuff guy. I really am a sissy. And I have a little dick. It's pathetic.[/quote]

Many people on Demand Studios Sucks don't know how to move forward.

A search of Demand Studios turns a Jeremy Reed up. A look at his description shows a track record that most Demand Studios Sucks posters are jealous of. He may or may not have been involved with decisions that didn't turn favorably for the DSS retards that complain about him.

So, what do many of these retards do? They search the internet for information on "Jeremy Reed." Then they go back to Demand Sucks and talk crap about him.

One common tactic that losers use, on the internet, is to accuse someone of being "gay." It's also a liberal tactic, to describe an opposing argument, as "gay." Accusing someone of being "gay" is easier than researching the facts... or coming to terms with reality.

The above person is another retard that talks about "scare" and "hiding." I wonder if this assclown would've had the fortitude to say that with a recognizable account... or even to Jeremy's face?

His juvenile tantrums are truly based on his jealousy. This person is a loser in real life. Demand Studios Sucks gave him a platform to "be" someone.

No comments: