Sunday, March 04, 2012

Berg Mistakes Her Opinion as Actual Knowledge, Complains About my "Lack" of Humility


[quote]Originally posted by berg
and have some actual knowledge of the subject, I am more than happy to stroll on over and see what's going down in ThebesIG land.
I'm glad I could grace you with my presence, I hope next time, you can choose something more substantial and worth picking apart.[/quote]

You call this "humility"? ROTFLMFAO! Take it away berg:

"You see, I went to top ranked schools. I know you didn't because you still have no humility and are far too confident in your mental abilities." -- berg

By your own definition, not only do you lack humility, you never went to a top ranked school.

Know when to break contact as a result of your losing the engagement; then we could talk about you having humility.

You need to present me with the facts before you try to brow beat me with your opinion about whether I'm knowledgeable on a subject or not. Your opinion doesn't count as hard fact, no matter how hard you try to connect it to your allegedly attending a "top ranked school."

You also need to try to use facts to back your point. It's painfully obvious that you're lacking in the fact department. It's also painfully obvious that you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

There's no way in hell that they'd award someone, with your lack of logic, with a doctorate degree.

If the "challenging the mind" and "different levels" clap traps are what's actually being taught, we're in trouble. If that were the case the quality of our university education in this country honest to God did deteriorate.

Again, any comment against mine is a perfect candidate to take apart.

No comments: