Sunday, March 04, 2012

A DSS Poster's Comment as Seen by a Critical Thinker Part II


[quote]Jeremy
February 21, 2012 at 5:22 am * Reply
Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.
Hey! What about me! Everybody read my blog, which is a response to your blog and every post made here. I have a good traffic of crickets to my site, and Keeny Crwfish stops by every now and then to offer his qwality ritin' ProTips.
Oh: how ya'll like my beanie cap with the propellor on top? They wouldn't let me fly no mo' in Afghandamnistan because I kept wetting my military breeches. So I got this cool beanie as a consolation prize to help with my thumb-sucking.
Come see me any time, you meanies. I am at OneCrazyIlliterateFuck.blogspot.com
Time to fly: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooom![/quote]

How this drivel comes across to a critical thinker:

"Hey! What about me! I'm a loser that trolls under different names... because I'm a gutless coward that can't post under my actual username! I'll talk about crickets at another blog, while riding the Demand Studios Sucks barge down!

I did so great in school today!

My teacher rewarded me by allowing me to wear that special hat that looked like one of those orange traffic cones. I get my own throne when that happens, it's in the corner.

Well, anyway, she wouldn't let me have my beanie cap with the propeller on top. I was mad until the short yellow school bus came and picked me up. Unnnghuyuuushaaaawuuyuuh!" -- Retard DSS Poster Jeremy, aka the other usernames, stolen or original... while rocking his upper body back and forth while doing the T-Rex with his arms...

Fixed to reflect accuracy.

No comments: