Sunday, March 04, 2012

DSS' DespicableMe has a Despicable IQ Level--Bump it up 5 Points and He'll be a Retard


Here's another turd that makes an unqualified comment. His comments contradict a professional's assessment of me. This assclown makes it hard for me to continue to argue against abortion:

"Annnnnnd this is why I can never adopt a child. I'd spend the entire time worrying that I'm taking on the offspring of someone with a strange mental illness like this tard. Genetics are a bitch." -- DespicableMe

Are you normally this stupid, or were you trying extra hard when you farted that comment out? Compared to you, a mentally ill person would be an improvement. (Disclaimer, I'm not trying to insult the mentally ill or challenged.)

Heck, if the turd I'm addressing in this post improves its IQ by about 5 points, it'd qualify for the retard label.

No comments: