Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Low Self Esteemed Demand Studios Sucks Posters Found Me Here!


I woke up one morning and thought, "Boy that was one heck of a dream!" But, as I woke up more, I quickly realized that this wasn't a weird dream.

Posters from Demand Studios Sucks found my comments on this blog. I didn't promote my previous posts, or tell anybody there about those blog posts. They simply managed to find my blog posts here. They reacted in a typical spoiled brat fashion, running back to DSS to vent.

After my last batch of blog posts replying to comments on my thread, I went about my other activities. I still had power over them, judging by their reactions to my comments.

I'm not the first person that they did this to. Janos Gal, from "The Mighty Highway Home," wrote a blog entry about Demand Studios Sucks. The posters on DSS reacted the same way they reacted to me.

One responder, "Catfish Charlie," commented under the article. Catfish Charlie claimed that the majority of DSS posters had advanced degrees.

I laughed at that comment... I still laugh at that idea!

While reading the DSS forum and blog post responses, I found a few things lacking. Their line of reasoning was irrational. They lacked critical thinking, logical thinking, reasoning abilities, the ability to communicate free from emotional bias, etc.

People with university degrees generally don't act juvenile on message boards. You'll find rational thought, critical thinking, logical thinking, etc, in their comments.

The DSS posters' attitudes and demeanor toward me argued against the idea that the "majority" of them "held" advanced degrees. Posters with advanced degrees treat people differently.

It's also obvious that Catfish Charlie never attended a university, given his attitude about online degrees. More on that in the following post.

Finding abrasive statements in my work doesn't negate my university experience. I've spent far more time in a military environment than I have in a university environment. My "abrasiveness" is in response to others' abrasiveness toward me. Other than that, you'll find the university graduate traits in the thought process behind my posts.

These DSS posters are still holding a complaint convention.

It seems like these people are more interested in massaging their bruised egos than they are with moving forward. Many of those posters see themselves as if they were accomplished Roman conquerors, when the rest of us see a bunch of phonies and posers... people with little to no experience in the workforce.

It's blatantly obvious that many aren't serious about building a freelance career. These people need to find work, even if involves satisfying someone's hamburger order.

No comments: