Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Demand Studios Sucks' "Walk Away" Attempts to Suck Page's Arse and Make her Feel Better...


"Page, it wouldn't surprise me if this cocksucker is your stalker. And if he is, I hope he gets what is coming to him. He needs to shut the fuck up and take his meds. It's clear that the crazy is strong with this one." -- Retard Poster "Walk Away"

First, what are you basing your assumptions on? Emotion? I don't see how you could be basing that on facts, or any evidence that'll "connect" her stalker to me. I know for a fact that I'm not her stalker.

Second, it doesn't surprise me that you have your head shoved far up Page1News' arse. Pray that she doesn't snap your neck while making a hard turn around the corner. Anybody, with at least half a brain, that saw my blog posts would notice that I addressed comments that I couldn't reply to on the forums.

Let me go real slow for you so that you could hopefully understand what I'm saying.

After I got banned from Demand Studios Sucks forums, I could no longer post on my DSS thread. I responded by addressing those that attacked me, afterwards, on my blog. This means that I replied to more than one person, not just Page1News.

If she weren't interested in lying to you guys, she would've told you guys that I replied to other people as well, not just to her. That's not "stalking" by any stretch of the imagination.

It's also clear that you lack the ability to be observant, and to connect the dots based on what you see. Since you're too stupid to see this, let me break this down for you.

Let "X" be the dumbass retards responses to me.
Let "Y" by my reply dismantling their dumbass replies.

If "X," then "Y." if not "X," then not "Y."

If you remove the cause, "X," you'll remove the effect, "Y." If someone spreads propaganda about me, I'll provide a fact check. If that person shuts up, I won't have an excuse to say something in response.

If you still don't get this, hire a retard interpreter. Have him break this down into retard terms so that you could hopefully understand what I'm getting across.

I wouldn't be surprised if the freak show cadre came out, collected you, and apologized for letting their specimen out of its cage.

No comments: