Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Called Page1News Out, She Responds by Pulling Turds out of her Arse...


"What a fucking liar this guy is. Compare/contrast what I ACTUALLY posted and his spin on the truth. There is nothing more I hate than liars." -- Page 1 News

If you took your time to read what I said, without the emotion, anger, and hair up your rear, you would've recognized your own writing. Instead of addressing everything that you said, I zeroed in on the areas where you pulled nonsense out of your hind quarters.

Here's how I obtained the post that you claimed I "lied" about:

I copy and pasted your entire post. I converted it to plain text, which caused it to lose its original color. What you said remained the same. I went though and deleted the parts of your statement that didn't directly address me.

If you look at what I addressed, within your whining post, you'd notice your own words. I'm going to show you that I preserved what you said.

I replied to your actual words, there's no lie involved.

"He's clearly an unhinged military dude with an M-16." -- Page 1 News

That's not the first time that someone accused me of being "unhinged." Of course, when someone accused me of being "unhinged," it was my persistence with my replying to them... or my refusal to let their BS stand.

On a side note, we use the M4 carbine. That's the weapon that most of us deployed with, that's the weapon that most of us train with. The civilian equivalent would be the AR-15. Once we're stateside, our carbines stay in the armory until we need it for training or marksmanship. We don't walk around, armed, stateside like we do while on the range, in the field, or downrange.

"Makes me think this whackadoodle is my intense IRL stalker. SCARY SHIT! Someone call Interpol, ASAP!" -- Page 1 News

A stalker will try to talk to you using different usernames. They'll act like they're different people. Go back and study the writing, as well as attitude/tone, on the posts from your stalker and me. If you put bias aside and reviewed the posts with common sense and logic, it'd be blatantly obvious that I'm not your stalker.

However, it appears that doing things professionally, and logically, are too much for you, so I'll save you the time. I don't know who your "IRL stalker" is. This is the first time I've heard of this stalker. Guaranteed, your stalker and I are two different people.

You need to have a psychiatrist review your paranoia.

[quote] Originally posted by Page 1 News
Many posters, like "Page 1 News," don't have the integrity to admit defeat, or to recognize their opposition's having the upper hand. So, instead of restricting themselves to the facts, they'd take things out of context. They'll expand calories addressing the straw man instead of ceding the fight. (WTF IS HE TALKING ABOUT? LOOKS LIKE HE TOOK MY ENTIRE POST OUT OF CONTEXT)
For many people, having the integrity to swallow one's pride, and recognize reality... to cede the fight, is simply too much.[/quote]

Let's simplify this. You jumped on the band wagon and talked crap about me... or made severely erroneous assumptions about me. Both these actions reflected in your post. For instance, your slamming my use of blue, talking about what a favorite color says about you, etc. You closed by giving me advice without knowing what my objectives were.

Your posting buddies may not be bright, but don't assume that everyone else is gullible. Your massive paragraphed post, with no paragraph break, was an attempt to shield your attack against me.

You were hoping that I'd treat that post like I did with your other posts. That didn't work. I pulled the parts of your posts attacking me, and supplied counter attacks.

[quote]Originally posted by Page 1 News
Page1News: Your shade and hue of blue is not pleasing to the eye. My shade and hue of red disappoints me because I prefer a deep, deep red. Red is my favorite color. If I could, I'd paint the world red, not just my town. Did you know that your choice of color says a lot about you? You should read up on it; it's interesting. (INDUCTIVE FALLACY: STRAW MAN) (WTF? AGAIN!)[/quote]

I explained why it's an inductive fallacy. You said that "Red" was your favorite color. The assumption? That blue was mine. That's the straw man part. Without knowing me, you insinuated that blue was my favorite color. You asked the question about what one's favorite color said about them. I explained to you that red, not blue, was my favorite color.

[quote]Originally posted by Page 1 News
Page1News: The poor girl started having horrible seizures; the same kind you get when you have to look at your awful shade and hue of blue. 
If people are having horrible seizures, they may need to back away from using drugs. There are other types of causes as well, but they're medically related. Examples include past brain injury, dementia, brain deteriorating illness and the like. It's not the blue color that's doing it. (HIS READING COMPREHENSION SUCKS ASS)[/quote]

Key word, "seizures." You mentioned it in your comment; I mentioned it in my reply.

Who had seizures? According to your statement, "the poor girl." How else does one "get" those seizures? According to your statement, you get it, "when you have to look at your awful shade and hue of blue."

A check on a credible website that talks about seizures points to other possible causes. The list includes drugs and medically related causes. This website made no mention of people getting "horrible seizures" like what they "get" when looking at blue text.

Nope, nothing wrong with my reading comprehension skills. But again, you seem to have problems recognizing what you wrote.

No comments: