Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The "Mindless Division" on DSS Would Stop if People Quit Contributing to It


"More mindless division? We don't have enough of that?" -- A retarded DSS poster

Look, I didn't start this fight. Like I said:

"Other than my first post, the rest of my replies were reactive. They were dependent on what the opposition said." -- thebesig (the real one)

Meaning, my actions hinged on the opposition's actions. If the opposition didn't attack me, it wouldn't have gotten as far as it did on Demand Studios Sucks' forums. These blog posts wouldn't exist.

I treat these online debates like a combat operation. I'll keep on firing until the opposition is neutralized. I didn't start this fight, but I'll certainly finish it.

I'm not causing division. That division existed long before I entered the picture. I'm going to stand my ground in debate. I'm also going to defend myself against deliberate lies. I'm willing to cooperate with those willing to cooperate with me. At the same time, if they want a fight, I'll deliver.

So, whether that division continuous to exist or not depends on what you guys do.

No comments: