Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Poser Troll on Demand Studios Sucks Suckers DSS Posters Into Thinking That he's/she's Me!


There's a troll that's getting under the DSS posters' skins. This troll posted under different usernames, to include the username that I used on Demand Studios Sucks. What's really sad is that some of the DSS posters fell for his/her stunts, hook, like and sinker.

That "thebesig" poster wasn't me though.

The only posts I've made on that website were on the thread that I started on that one DSS forum. I've never posted on the other DSS forums, and I've never posted in reply to one of their blog posts. That troll used my DSS username, as well as a distortion of my comments, to get under the skin of many Demand Sucks posters.

That ploy worked.

The poster that posted there, under the blog entries, as "thebesig," is a gutless coward poser, not me. Not only is he/she a gutless coward, but he/she is also a useful idiot... for the site owner and for me.

Demand Media Studios is running out of titles for their writers. More writers are moving on to other things, leaving Demand Studios and Demand Studios Sucks to their sinking. Once the final titles run out, what then? Demand Studios Sucks is already showing signs that it's being affected by Demand Studio's title shortage.

The number of writers, that'll run to DSS from DMS, is finite.

This troll, arguing with itself and using other people's usernames, is fighting a futile battle... trying to keep conversations going on Demand Studios Sucks.

But, like I indicated earlier, when the final batch of writers get shown the door, DSS will no longer be relevant. It'll follow DMS into obscurity.

In a wicked twist of fate, Demand Studios could still be around after Demand Sucks goes defunct. That'd be funny if things turned out that way.

As you're about to see, if I have something to say about something discussed on DSS, I'll say it here. If you see a comment from someone claiming to be "thebesig" on DSS, after I got banned from there, you're looking at a poser.

No comments: