Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Demand Studio Sucks' Queenoffckall has her Head Shoved so far up her Arse, she Needs a Glass Belly Button to See...


"Page, he's a crazy motherfucker. Just let it go. Yelling about it does fuck all. Just enjoy the fact that you got to someone so bad they had to dedicate a fucking website to what basically amounts to, 'My mom says I'm cool!'" -- queenoffckall

That's why you're on that thread, months after I got banned from it, still cussing and swearing about my actions, right? I must've gotten to you so bad that you forgot the fact that I got banned from making posts on Demand Studios Sucks. Consequently, I had to continue the discussion on one of my blogs.

If you were capable of reading beyond a 5th grade reading level, you'd notice that I replied to other posters on that thread, not just Page1News. You'd also notice that what I said depended on what was said against me. She gave her opinion, and I countered that with the fact that many others didn't share her opinion.

That's not an attempt to say, "My mom says I'm cool." That's me making a point proving her point wrong.

Again, I completed the argument on my blog, as I couldn't post on DSS' forums. Simple "cause and effect."

This has nothing to do with people "getting to me," and everything to do with debunking you people's anti "thebesig" propaganda.

If you pulled your head out of your rear end, and removed your horse-blinders, you'd see that.

No comments: