Monday, February 13, 2012

The Demand Studios Sucks Commenter That Fails at Propaganda...


It's obvious that the retard that I'm about to address isn't a veteran. A real veteran would know, right off the bat, that I am who I say I am. It'd be obvious by the way I say things, and what I've said. This colossal failure, whose biggest accomplishment in his/her life is arguing as different people on Demand Studios Sucks, isn't capable of critical thought.

Instead of having the integrity to do the right thing, this dummy continues to try to cast doubt on my factual statements:

[quote]Originally posted by DSS Retard "LOL"
February 10, 2012 at 5:56 am * Reply
"utterly worthless, just like the opinions expressed on it."
Oh, my. Too funny. And you are too fucking stupid to realize it.
If you really are who you claim to be, let me ask: Do they still let you play with guns on the naval base in Virginia Beach?
ProTip, skippy: The barrel end goes in your mouth.[/quote]

You're a retard for several reasons; I'll list some of them here.

First, we don't just call them "guns." We call them pistols, rifles, carbines, machine guns... depending on which weapon you're talking about. The "end" doesn't go in the mouth dumbass... unless you're another bottom feeding retard that likes the idea of trying to talk a veteran into committing suicide.

Second, if you bothered to pull your head out of your hind end, you'd notice that you'd be able to see more on the southeast Virginia map than "the naval base." Since your lazy ass can't do a simple thing like research, let me point this out to you.

The Navy isn't the only military branch with a presence in this area. I'm not just talking recruiting either.

In Virginia Beach, there's FCTC Damneck, NAS Oceana, Fort Story, Camp Pendleton, DEVGRU, NAB Little Creek. In Norfolk, there's NOB Norfolk. Across the Bay, there's Langley Air Force Base. Little Creek and Fort Story are administered as Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story. FCTC Damneck is administered as an annex of NAS Oceana.

Let me break this down for your retarded ass. If a post's name is preceded by the word "Fort," there's a good chance that it's an Army base. If it has "Air Force Base" after it, there's a good chance that it's an Air Force Base.

Third, anybody with half a brain would know that a Soldier, on an Army Base, would get the opportunity to do small arms fire on the range. In our case, we go up to Fort Eustis, which is also in this general area.

The last time I shot at the range, it was on one of the ranges at Fort Riley, KS, when I was stationed with a unit there.

Fourth, you arrogantly try to doubt my statements of who I am. I know who I am, and what I do. You don't. Anybody with any common sense would know which one of us is correct about my background.

But, if you don't want to accept the facts (my word) because it flies in the face of your arrogance; and in the face of the fact that you know that you're a failure in life; you could try the intelligent approach. Refer to my post above that talk about verifying veterans.

Here's a professional tip for you retard.

Get away from your parents' computer. Walk to your nearest parent. Tell him/her that you're an upbringing failure. Then ask to have that rectified with a good wall to wall counseling session.

The next time your classroom games result in a trip to the principal's office, repeat the process. Let your principal know that you're an education failure, and ask to be held back until you get a clue.

Anybody that insinuates that a veteran should kill himself should be taken to the woodshed. That person disrespects ALL those who've ever served... past and present. These bottom feeders dishonor the military when they spew crap like that. I don't care if that turd was joking with that comment or not.

No comments: