Sunday, February 19, 2012

Page 1 News' PSYOP Fail on Demand Studios Sucks


What's really going on with this woman? She tries to make it sound like she's thrilled that people are talking about her. She talks about the traffic her clients get when people do talk about her. What's really happening? It bothers her greatly that others would talk about her on the "interwebs" in an unfavorable way.

The following quote is her attempt to use "reverse psychology." She tries to make people think that if they continue talking about her, they do her a big favor. Since they "don't" want to do her a big favor, they'd stop "talking about her." When they do that, she gets what she wants.

Now for the PSYOP fail:

[quote]Special Thanks to DSS Page 1 Posters
Postby Page1News » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 pm
I've fully embraced my extremely loyal stalkers and want to thank them for keeping my name out there. Every time they post my full real name on the DSS front page, hits to my online stuff skyrocket!! :lol:
For this round, special thanks, hugs and kisses go to TheBesig and Bob Loblaw Law Blog. Keep up the good work. Free PR for the companies for which I work --- gotta love it! 8-)[/quote]

Well, since she didn't qualify this with "the phony," I'm going to address this as if she addressed me.

This is the first batch of posts where I've used "Kathy Kindred" on this blog. I previously used "Page1News." But, since she decided to throw "The Besig" into the mix, I might as well mention her real name.

Yes Kathy Kindred, when trolls search your name, they're going to look for you on the internet... but not for the good reasons. They're doing it out of morbid curiosity. They're also doing it to find more ammunition to use against you.

No comments: