Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retard DSS Butt Munchers Denigrate a Veteran in the Month Containing the Purple Heart Predecessor's Creation Anniversary

That's after they denigrated a veteran in the month containing Independence Day...

I made my last batch of posts here on July 15, 2012. I got caught up with real life issues, both writing and military. Days passed before I checked back with Demand Studios Sucks.

One month, and one day, after I made my last series of posts, the loser buttmunch retard, still butthurt over my slamming her, was still making posts about me. That just shows how good I got this loser in the jugular. This proves that despite the fact that many DSS writers have moved on, I still own every cubic inch of space in this retard DSS zombie's head... as well as every cubic inch of space of that cymbal banging monkey in her head.

I've interacted with other professional writers. These are writers who write for the publishing industry, marketing industry, direct mail industry, and book writing industry. With book writing, I'm talking about those who've authored books via an agent, and whose books ended up selling in bookstores... books that got their own library of congress numbers... Not the vanity publishers.

Real writers don't spend days on end trashing other writers as people. Real freelance writers are too busy writing for clients, working to get clients, helping other writers, etc. They don't have the time to spare to post ignorant blog responses against another writer.

Lack of professionalism is one of the things you'd find in the content arena.

One reason for this is that in the content writing niche, it's easy to get a job. You don't necessarily have to call a client, talk about his/her needs, etc, to see if there's a fit between your skills and their market. You submit your application and, in most instances, you get accepted. ...Without talking to someone, without them seeing you, without them having a history of your interaction with others, etc.

Maturity and professionalism aren't always present in the content niche. Just look at Demand Media Studios versus Demand Studios Sucks. 

None of the professional writers that I've interacted with showed any of the immaturity that the retard DSS zombies, making butthurt posts concerning me, displayed.

Go to Demand Studios Sucks' forums, and blog response comments, and you'll see plenty of writers complain about how Demand Media Studios treats them. Yet, some of these people would forget how DMS treated them when it comes to dealing with others.

Some might say, "They got mistreated at Demand Media Studios, so they mistreat others." Because of my upbringing, and my military background, I don't buy that as a defense for recess playground behavior. I hold people accountable for their actions. If they're too stupid to give up a fight they've lost, I'll be more than willing to keep hammering them... no matter how long it takes.

Real writers don't act that way. Busy writers, engaged in one writing project after another, don't do what retard DSS zombies do. Real writers respect other writers as people. Professional writers respect other professional writers. It's that simple.

The fact that these losers keep taking swipes at me speaks volumes to a fact that bothers these retards: They're not real writers, and they know it. They're also losers in life, and they know it. Somehow, in their feeble minds, attacking others somehow makes the attacker look "big" and "important."

Adults see through their games and view them for what they are: Losers that can't hack it in the real world.

No comments: