Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Retard Butt Muncher Tries to Hide the Fact that She's a Lesbian

[quote]Originally posted by retard butt muncher

Jeremy Briggs (The Besig)
August 12, 2012 at 8:40 am * Reply   

I'll suck a plump cock for $3.50, maybe less. If I swallow too much, I have my special hangover cure to make me well again. Suck. Swallow. Repeat.

God, I love the Army. So many men. So little time.[/quote]
Here's what Retard Butt Muncher is actually saying:

"I'll let a woman drop a plump log into my mouth for $3.50, maybe less. If I swallow too much, I have my special abilities to spew crap all over Demand Studios Sucks to make me empty for more crap receipt again. Suck, swallow, spew, repeat.

"God I love the Domina Convention, so many women to serve, so little time!"

Fixed to reflect what critical thinking people see in Retard Butt Muncher's Posts.

No comments: