Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Burned CE Wonders why he Constantly Gets Stung Every Time he Pokes the Bee Hive...

I guess for some people, being a phony professional, and a phony writer, isn't enough. They have to pretend to be psychiatrists too...

Hey Burned CE. The only people that could certify someone, as being "a nutjob," is a qualified psychiatrist that talks to the person that's about to be diagnosed/labeled. Every psychiatrist that has talked to me, before and after deployment, has deemed me as "normal" with no issues. I don't recall talking to you face to face.

Meaning, pull your head out of your arse, remove your horseblinders, and get a clue before you disengage your brains.
[quote]Postby BurnCEs » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:34 am

[quote]Groundskeeper Willie wrote:

[quote]I've got hack threats, websites created about me, and a ton of shit that is hilarious[/quote]

I'm glad to hear thebesig's still on the war path.[/quote]

He won't let it lie. His writer cubed blog's still worth a look-see if you enjoy peering inside the head of a certifiable nutfuck.

Cluebat, Willie, good to hear from you guys again. [/quote]
I treat these exchanges the way I treat a combat operation... consecutive controlled pairs until the opposition falls... deliver a volume of fire until the opposition is neutralized.

Burned CEs whines that I won't "let it lie," but ignores the elephant in the room... the fact that those that take swipes at me, including him, refuse to let it lie.

I've consistently explained to these brain dead DSS zombie retards what they could do, on their end, to stop this. Let's face it. I take sadistic pleasure in destroying them in these exchanges. I'm not going to stop. I'm not going to quit. These dummies missed the point behind my saying that I've done this since 2003.

The point that they miss? That I'll keep hammering them until they "get smart" and realize that I'll stop firing back at them if they stop firing at me. Again, "X" is their taking swipes at me, directly or indirectly. "Y" is my firing back. If "X," then "Y." If not "X," then not "Y." Take the "X" away, and you won't have the "Y."

This isn't rocket science. This is logic, this is common sense.

If they can't figure out how to use that simple cause and effect relationship, to get me to stop firing at them, then they're beyond stupid. They lose the "right" to complain that I refuse to "let it lie."

News for the retards that think that they could bully me into stopping... I will keep firing back at you until you quit firing at me... no matter how long we go back and forth. Want this to stop? Then you need to let it lie. You need to move on. If you can't do that, you lose the right to whine about my refusing to "let it lie."

No comments: