Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jennifer has Poor Memory, or she's Outright Stupid...

[quote]Originally posted by Jennifer

XXXXX Thebesig Writer-Cubed
August 16, 2012 at 5:46 pm * Reply   

Hey! I resemble that remark! Don't spoil my fun by publishing the first part of my IP address.[/quote]
In reference to this statement:

"Especially that guy coming from 85.138.*.* Seriously -- what kind of a loser spends their time masking their IP address so they can come into a site and leave comments about "cum slurping". Get a life, dude." -- "Patrick"

First, what I've consistently said throughout my blog posts:

The last post I made, on Demand Studios Sucks, was on my thread. That's the only thread that I participated in, that's the only location on DSS that I posted on.

After I got banned, I've posted all my DSS related replies and comments on this blog.

Second, I've got so many things going on, that Demand Studios Sucks related reading and posting, constantly get put on the back burner. Anybody, with at least half a brain, would know that given that fact, I wouldn't have time to find a way to masque my IP.

I guess certain DSS zombies can't figure out that I generate my posts one day, then post days or weeks later.

I also like the idea that I still occupy room in certain people's heads. Their comments are proof that I still have control over them... even when I'm busy doing something else.

Besides, I like the idea of firing a group of replies, disappearing, then coming back to find that people are still having butthurt reactions to what I said... these brain dead DSS zombies are still making butt hurt posts in response to me a month after I've made my last series of posts.

This brings me back to another thing that I've repeated throughout this blog... I'll keep firing at the opposition for as long as they keep firing at me... and I'll do it regardless of how long I have to wait before I could get around to posting my replies.

Third, all those "cum slurping" posts reek "female." It'd be natural for a disgruntled female to be talking about slurping that stuff. But the female that wrote that, Retard Butt Muncher, isn't into males. She's just making those kinds of comments to hide her true nature... she's a submissive for dominant females.

Hopefully, the staff at the group home that she lives at catches on to the fact that she's cheeking her psychotropic medications. The sooner they get her off the computer, the sooner she quits damaging herself, and the sooner they could find a way to get her to take her medications again.

No comments: