Sunday, July 15, 2012

Retard Buttmunch is still butt-hurting over comments I made over a month ago


[quote]Originally posted by retard buttmunch
Hi, Besig!
June 30, 2012 at 6:42 am * Reply
Take that service-issue pistol and jam it up your foul ass, you motherfucker.[/quote]

Go right ahead, prove to the rest of the world that I own every cubic inch inside your head... as well as every cubic inch of space in the head of that toy monkey inside your empty cranium banging its cymbals together.

I made my last series of posts on this blog back in May 22, 2012. Yet there you are, June 30, 2012, showing the world that I got under your skin so bad that you're still having butthurt moments.

Shame on you for denigrating veterans, past and present, with that comment... in the month containing the Army's birthday... days before the US celebrated Independence Day. You denigrate one veteran, you denigrate them all.

No comments: