Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Current, Active nom de plum Isn't What Retard Butt Munch Claims it Is


[quote]Unquestionably...
May 25, 2012 at 4:35 am * Reply
It's that lunatic in Virginia Beach who occasionally calls itself Thebesig or its nom de plume, "Jerome."[/quote]

Wrong, "Jerome" isn't my nom de plume.

You need to pull your multiple personalities back... with the view of only having one personality control you... before you label other people as "lunatics."

You also need to pay attention more. "Jerome" doesn't show up anywhere among the active nom de plumes that I use when I write for clients. I could slam you in the face with the ones that I do use, but that'll give you something more to stalk me with.

Since you're too stupid to figure this out on your own, I'll spell it out for you. I've "divorced" this blog... and my profiles on other content related sites... from my professional writing activities.

Retard Butt Munch: It likes talking to itself. 

Sorry Jennifer, you need to start being original with your "come backs." You come across as a retard when you take a label used on you, then turn around and use it back. That's like a kid, responding to another kid that had just called her "doo doo head," by saying "no, you're the doo doo head!"

You should at least weave it into an applicable story, tale, argument or event narration.

On the "bright" side, that tells me that my comments were effective, and even you thought they were good.

You need to face reality. You like to talk to yourself via multiple personalities. That's the only form of validity you have. Demand Studios Sucks is your little fiefdom, where you could feel like someone "important." You're a loser in real life.

Retard Zombie: It can be fun to watch, occasionally, 

Quit trying to fool your personalities, your remaining readers, and yourself. You're not having fun with the fact that I'm slamming you. You're just hoping that I'd go silent about this exchange. Sorry, that's not happening until you stop giving me the incentive to keep slamming you.

Retard Zombie: the way you might rubberneck a bad traffic accident in which Thebesig and one of his fellow morons collide head-on.

The only rubber necking that's taking place is when people look at you and wonder if a retarded ghost has actually possessed you.

Could you imagine the reaction of the restaurant customers to a person sitting at a table by herself, who's having a lively argument... with her engaging from both ends of the argument? That's how many of the readers, that see your post, would also react. What's real tragic is that you don't see it... or the fact that you post as if a retarded ghost possesses you.

Retard Zombie: But, really, the little creature just likes to hear itself rant. 

Correction, I love to dismantle your drivel and tripe. I also love the "you hurt my feelings" reactions I get, to include yours, to my words' effectiveness in getting under you people's skin.

Retard Zombie: Imagine a hobgoblin jumping up and down or a particularly ill-tempered two-year-old pitching a fit and you've got the general idea. 

That's the impression anybody would get reading the posts from your different personalities on Demand Studios Sucks. DMS didn't do things your way, so you've done the equivalent of jumping up and down on your bed like a retard... yelling and screaming... demanding that DMS gives you all the ice cream and candies you dreamed about... just for the asking... or else you're going to make a scene...

Retard Zombie: This particular creature wants desperately to fit in, 

If I wanted to "fit in" with you retards, I wouldn't have gone into arse kicking mode. I would've also made DSS front page comments. I would've even attempted to create a second profile on DSS' forums, and acted like a doormat.

But I've done none of those things.

How, pray tell, is my smashing your different personalities' heads together, an attempt to fit in? If I wanted to "fit in" with you retards, my current approach isn't the approach that I'd want to engage in.

Retard Zombie: to be recognized and acknowledged, 

Don't mistake my smashing the facts about myself, onto the face of a bunch of liars, as my attempting to be "recognized and acknowledged." That's just my waging war on you retards' credibility... and proving you losers' opinions about me wrong.

Also, I don't need to put much effort in getting your different personalities, and you, to acknowledge me. Your butthurt posts that directly and indirectly take a swipe at me amounts to you acknowledging me.

As usual, your actions on Demand Studios Sucks prove your words wrong.

Retard Zombie: but the truth is 

How do you know when you're lying? It's most of the time your lips move, most the time you're typing, and most the time you're texting. Your mouth and hands spit out lies and deception like a machine gun firing its rounds.

Retard Zombie: the creature is just another demand media castoff. 

Like the vast majority of you guys? Your true feeling towards your remaining readers... who aren't your enemies and who aren't your other personalities... speaks volumes.

Retard Zombie: An embittered reject 

The only embitterment that anybody sees is what radiates from your posts... either as yourself or your other personalities. Your hissy-fit-temper-tantrums about Demand Media Studios and about me speak volumes toward your being embittered.

It takes an embittered drive to complain multiple times about people days after they say or do something.

Retard Zombie: clamoring for attention 

What part of "remove 'x' to remove 'y'" didn't you understand? If I were clamoring for your retarded attention, I'd be making unprovoked comments. Every comment I've posted has something to do with what you retards said about me. That's not me clamoring for attention, but my providing the "y" to your "x" in the "if 'x' then 'y'" expression.

The fact that you'd do something that'd draw a response from me... and from others... is proof that you're the little girl clamoring for attention.

Retard Zombie: and providing only entertainment, instead. 

Quit lying to your other personalities, your remaining readers, and yourself. My comments, and actions, don't entertain you. They inconvenience you. You want me to shut up and to go away. You think that your bullying actions, from within your little fiefdom, can get me to "run" and "disappear."

The reality is that you're irritated by your inability to get me to shut up. Others may "close their blogs" because of your action. Others will stop commenting about you in response to your bullying.

Not me. I intend to keep hammering you until one or both of us dies of old age. Get used to it.

Retard Zombie: I would not be surprised if he goes on a rampage one day in an impotent fit of rage 

Yup, accusing a veteran of having "psychological" problems, just days before Memorial Day.

I hate to break your bubble again, but I'm having a blast doing this. I'm having a blast causing you to have several butt-hurt moments on the DSS blog comments. I look at your posts, and laugh real hard at times. I love how I could have that much power on a person that I've never seen... days after I jump on here and rub your face in your own filth.

That's not the kind of activity that'd cause someone to "go on a rampage."

Retard Zombie: over being a laughingstock who is taken seriously by no one.

Really? If nobody took me seriously, nobody would be commenting about me... directly or indirectly. The fact that you've generated several temper tantrum posts about me, days after I posted here, speaks volumes of the fact that you take me seriously.

Retard Zombie: BurnCEs is spot on: 

BurnCEs is as "spot on" as the retard that shoots something behind her in her attempts to shoot something in front of her.

Retard Zombie Jennifer: TheBesig is insane.

Don't mistake someone's refusal to let up on you, or their refusal to let you walk all over them, as their being "insane."

Retard Zombie: I know you are reading, Jerome. 

Really? How do you think I'm getting the comments that I'm rebutting? No Sheet Jennifer, I'm reading your comments to do battle damage assessments on the effectiveness of my campaign against your personalities and you.

Then I ready the bombing campaign to complete the "y" part of our exchange cycles.

Retard Zombie: You just can't help youself. LOL.

I can't help myself if I take sadistic pleasure in getting you "guys" to react in a way that makes me laugh hard. Your reaction proves that I own every cubic inch in your noggin... as well as every cubic inch of the noggin of the toy monkey in your head that's doing nothing but banging its cymbals together.

Retard Zombie Jennifer: Blog away, you little nutjob.

That goes without saying you retard.

No comments: