Sunday, July 15, 2012

BurnCEs Tries to Denigrate a Veteran Less Than a Week Before Memorial Day


When you denigrate one veteran in the way that BurnedCEs does it here, you denigrate them all... past and present. Shame on BurnCEs for doing this in the month containing Armed Forces Week, Armed Forces Day, and Memorial Day.

If this retard has an "I support the troops" sticker or magnet on his/her vehicle, he/she should remove it. Things like that are supposed to match how a person truly feels.

[quote]BurnCEs
May 24, 2012 at 9:31 am * Reply
Yes, it's the deranged Thebesig. He wasn't intelligent or eloquent enough to hold his own in the main forum, so lurked here trolling the ass off the comments page. Very amusing that he's now been banned from here, too.[/quote]

First:

Q: Do Demand Studios Sucks zombies KNOW they are zombies?

In most cases no, they still think they're rational human beings, and are usually completely devoid of a sense of humor. There are issues and areas that make perfect sense to them, though facts -- current and historical -- don't support what they think makes sense.

They believe that their drivel makes perfect sense to other people, even when common sense dictates otherwise. They see anyone that dares to use the facts to discredit their tripe as Jeremy, TheBesig, Kathy Kindred, an airplane crasher, or a Demand Media Studios employer/employee/writer.


...I've got these retards pegged.

Second:

You need to put some thought into what you're going to say before you type it. Doing so would prevent you from typing as if a retarded ghost possesses you... or as if you've got a toy monkey for a brain, and it's doing nothing but banging cymbals together.

Don't mistake someone generating posts, above a 4th grader's level of understanding, as lacking intelligence or eloquence. Put the blame where it should be, on your stupidity and on your past academic failures.

I demonstrated enough intelligence, and eloquence, to cause you guys to do exactly what I wanted you guys to do. You could read the results in my "Demand Studios Sucks also Sucks" series.

I also held my own on the forums.

It was me against you forum bullies, and I destroyed you guys. You guys couldn't handle getting pulverized, despite your number advantage over me. I advanced an intelligent argument... the only thing your side of the argument could do was act like a bunch of children... then run to the administrators to beg them to ban me.

Second, what part of the comment, that if I have something to say about what's said on DSS I'll say it here, didn't you understand? Do I need to put that in kindergarten terms for you, or would I be wasting my time on the account that you wouldn't understand that either?

Is English your second or third language? I had to ask that, because anybody that could read at the 5th grade level understood what I said.

By the way, my IP wasn't banned... as I had the option to post on the comments. I didn't exercise it though, as I post my responses here.

No comments: