Sunday, July 15, 2012

BurnCEs Denigrates a Veteran a Day Before He Gets Tagged on Facebook--to a Picture of His Dad's Gravestone in a National Veteran Cemetery


My Dad died late last century. He was a Vietnam Veteran; he was a frogman who later became a SEAL. After surviving the Korean War, the Vietnam War, and severe PTSD, agent Orange finally caught up to him.

On Memorial Day, one of my younger brothers tagged my other brothers and me. He tagged us to a photo he took of our dad's headstone in a national veteran cemetery.

My younger brother, who's in his 20s, showed far more maturity than BurnCEs did the day before.

May 27, 2012... the day before Memorial Day. How does this douche nozzle spend that day? By denigrating a war veteran whose father died of Agent Orange related cancer:

[quote]BurnCEs
May 27, 2012 at 7:40 am * Reply
Wouldn't surprise me at all. He's just such a Big Girl's Blouse.[/quote]

Of course your other personality's comment doesn't surprise you. But again, you need to quit being the inner arse end of a big girl's panty, before you call other people a big girl's blouse.

No comments: