Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Chris Kimball Gets Biblical Concepts Wrong - Part III

Chris Kimball: [Name redacted] wow what a lengthy comment! Long winded to try and make a point. 

I've lost count of how many times the opposition has complained about this. The reality is that when you guys complain about the length of my posts, you guys are protesting the fact that I completely demolished your arguments. Those on my side of the argument have seen the same type of replies and raved them.

Advancing a fact-based, reasoned, logical argument lends itself to being "lengthy". Your argument was full of fallacies and falsehoods. It required a "lengthy" reply to prove it wrong.

Chris Kimball: Bully for you!!!! 

Actually, you're projecting your own traits onto me. What I am seeing in your replies to me are a combination of excessive pride, desire for control, and anger. These are traits that bullies display. Each of these was also represented by deities in the ancient world; the god of pride, the god of control, and the god of wrath. These emotions actually cause you to do things counter to Scripture.

Chris Kimball: You certainly didn't have to waste your time Categorizing my comment. 

Nope, not wasting my time. It does not take long for me to generate these replies using speech to text software. This is one of my tactics. You're so thoroughly wrong in your argument that I have to address you point by point... To show you, and others, that you do not have an argument.

I will gladly exercise my right to debunk your argument point by point. Your protesting my doing this demonstrates your argument's lack of validity.

Chris Kimball: You think you know everything about the Bible and everyone else is Ignorant. 

Nowhere in any of my posts do I make that claim. Also, nowhere on the thread did I claim to know everything about the Bible. If that were the case, I would not have needed to read it more than once. I would not have any plans to read it again in its entirety in the future.

Your arguments, on the other hand, indicate someone that does not understand the Bible the way I understand it... Especially since the last time I read the Bible in its entirety was recent.

I base things on the facts. I look for a pattern in the facts. I make projections based on these patterns of fact. I also look at other people's actions. Your commentary on this thread shows little to no understanding of either meaning or context of the entirety of the Bible.

Chris Kimball: You don't know me or what my Religious beliefs are, or how many times I've read the Bible. 

All I need, to gauge your understanding of the Bible, is what you say regarding my understanding of it... As expressed on the thread of our argument. If you've read the Bible many times, you'd be able to do one of two things.

One, you'd be able to provide a real counter-argument with what you think are supporting scripture and explanation. Two, you would be in agreement with my own argument related to scripture. 

You've done neither. Instead, you denigrated my understanding of it by insinuating my being a "fake Christian".

A reading of the entire Bible, in context, shows a contradiction against leftist/liberal/Democratic philosophies. The philosophy of the Bible actually supports the conservative arguments and opposes the Democrat arguments. Someone on the left claiming to agree with what is in the Bible is like a slug claiming to agree to be sprinkled with salt.

If you've read the entire Bible, frequently, and understood what you've read, you would be in a state of cognitive dissonance holding the opinions that you argued.

Additionally, had you read the entire Bible; you would not have accused me of twisting things to fit my interpretation. You would be in agreement, or near agreement. However, you aren't in agreement, nor does your argument show an understanding of what is in its pages.

Chris Kimball: And really it's none of your business. 

It's "none of my business" because the reality is that your actions show that you either didn't read the Bible, read it but didn't understand it, or both.

Chris Kimball:  I don't have to defend my Christianity against yours. 

I'm not telling you that you are not a Christian. What I'm telling you is that your actions and arguments contradict scripture. You insinuated President Trump as being an "antichrist". That opens you up to being informed of what constitutes an "antichrist". By extension, that's my showing you how you're projecting your traits onto others.

No comments: