Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Control Every Cubic Inch of DSS Zombie Head, Even When They're Out of Sight, Out of Mind...


Brain Dead DSS Zombie: Oh, poor Jeremy
Nope, not poor. I'm just having a blast destroying you people, then going away for weeks... knowing full well that you're going to prove to me that I occupy a large spot in your heads... then I come back to destroy you people again.

I'm going to keep hammering you turds even while I'm on my deathbed.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie post time:  October 13, 2012 at 5:52 am * Reply
That's the time you crapped your comment out. While you were doing that, I was overseas at my vacation home. I didn't even think about you, your fellow zombies, or Demand Studios Sucks while I was there.

I know that the losers that hate me would go "mad" once they see this... I just love to remind them of their station in life... a station they wouldn't be in had they exercised better judgment in life.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: Pvt. Briggs 
I was never an E-1. I came in as an E-3 due to having college credits prior to joining. I don't know of any private that has been in the military as long as I have. You fail as a troll for not even trying better with this part of your comment.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: -- you are a funny boy. 
I'm glad that you find my stomping your head, as well as that of your fellow DSS zombies, into the ground as my being very funny. Also, you'd have to be as old as the Crypt Keeper to see me as a "boy." No... wait... judging by the crap that you posted, I wouldn't be surprised if you were the Crypt Keeper himself.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: Seldomn have we enjoyed such laffs. 
Don't mistake the voices in your head as "we." That's just you and your other personalities. I take it you're skipping on your meds because that's how the "others come" and converse with you. Heaven forbid you take those meds and you find out that nobody likes to talk to you.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: Yopu are certifiable, skippy-boy.
You don't know me Skippy, we've never met, and you're in no position to certify me in anything.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: Whacking off into your own feces while watching your eyes go round-and-round in the mirror. Pure comedy. Besig.
If you weren't a couple of IQ points below being a retard, I would've attached symbolism to the words that you used here. Are you that lonely that you'll jump onto DSS and tell everybody what you do when your mother isn't around to keep you in her basement? It appears that even with her separating you from your brothers and sisters, to prevent you from arguing with them... you manage to argue with yourself... and to throw your other personalities under the bus in front of an audience that's following you out of morbid curiosity.

Pssst! Newsflash dummy! The person looking in the mirror is you. The sooner you take your psychotropic medications, the sooner you'll realize that.
Brain Dead DSS Zombie: You spend mor time on this site than the owners. Dumbass.
I don't have time to constantly come to the Demand Studios Sucks site. Since I'm willing to keep hammering you turds indefinitely, I check the DSS site out once in a while, copy and paste the idiotic posts you turds make, generate my replies, then come to this blog to post them. The time duration, from reading, copying, then posting could take weeks. It doesn't take long to generate these replies either, and they do sit for those weeks until I finally post them.

I posted my previous series of replies back in August. What happened since then?

While I'm making money, doing constructive things, and going places, you're on DSS, your face plastered to your computer screen, drooling as your fingers rap away on your keyboard.

It's like what I said before. I own every cubic inch of space in you idiots' empty brain dome. Even when I'm in another part of the world, involved with what I'm doing there and not thinking about you, you're on here posting as different personalities.

I have THAT much control over you turds.

I wouldn't be surprised that when you guys were born, your mothers took you back to the doctor that delivered you and asked, "Is this a JOKE?"

No comments: