Thursday, November 15, 2012

Braindead DSS Zombie Makes Stupid Comments Before the Anniversary of the Terrorist Attacks


[quote] lame azz commenter guy as "Jeremy Briggs"
September 4, 2012 at 7:02 am * Reply
I need a spanking. I'll put my gag ball in my mouth and everyone can go to town on me.
Then we will go flying! At least for a few minutes. I haven't yet worked out that landing thing.[/quote]

So let's get this straight. A week before the anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, you comment about flying despite "not having the landing down." If that was supposed to be a joke, shame on you. Not only did it lack in humor, it lacked in social grace. It showed insensitivity to anybody in the free world.

At least you recognize that you need a spanking. It's unfortunate that you can't come up with the courage to leave the basement, go upstairs, and convince your mother to put a gag ball in your mouth before laying you over her lap. I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted your mom to spank your bare bottom with her bare palms. That'll turn you on, wouldn't it?

...all this time your mother thought that you were hopeless and non-correctable, you were enjoying every minute of her whipping you.

No comments: